FAO Obama supporters

Guest TimeBomb

Guest PROFIT2
ask any mixed race people if they've been called a black bastard/c*nt/nigger/coon/nig nog/rubber lipsthen ask them if they've been called a white/bastard/c*nt/honky/cracker/ etcafterwards come back and tell me what the the general consensus is on what they're deemed to be
LMAO so they let the white man bully them into not having there own race...always our faultsorry guys!!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ask any mixed race people if they've been called a black bastard/c*nt/nigger/coon/nig nog/rubber lipsthen ask them if they've been called a white/bastard/c*nt/honky/cracker/ etcafterwards come back and tell me what the the general consensus is on what they're deemed to be
LMAO so they let the white man bully them into not having there own race...always our faultsorry guys!!!
no we just dnt want to be associated with yousafe x

Guest PROFIT2
no we just dnt want to be associated with yousafe x
LMAO goodyou lot are pussys cant even stand up 4 yourselves hiding behing blacks!

you are acting like a fool, read the bit I've highlighted

f you do not understand why he is MIXED RACE AND BLACK then you won't get it. Being black is not solely aout your race.It's about the colour of your skin amonstst other things. FOR SIMPLE EXAMPLEBARACK OBAMA and LL COOL JWithout going in2 it can you tell that one has a white parent just by physical appearance.No.For 100s of years man was judged on THE APPEARANCE OF HIS SKIN. It didnt matter that he could have been of mixed hertitage like Obama is. Fact remains, He Resembles a Black man (Black come in various shades etc) he has and will have faced similar problems that the various Black people of the world through time have faced. Now you can be technical and divide and subtract and disect all you want. He is a Black man. He aint 50% this or 24.43% that. This is not scientific coding. He is a He is a fairskinned black man of light appearance who has mixed hertgate most notably a White American (?) Mother and a Black Kenyan Father. No 1 is saying he not recognise his hertiage or his whiteness. He has a White Mother. I am sure he will be the 1st to proudly point it out to you. Same way Bob Marley had awhite parent. Still a Black man. Now he may not be Racially/ethnically FULLY black, but who the f*ck is? Someone tell me?

Guest PROFIT2
sorry LMAO so they let the general consensus bully them into not having there own race.no fool just given up tbh

Guest PROFIT2
f you do not understand why he is MIXED RACE AND BLACK then you won't get it. Being black is not solely aout your race.It's about the colour of your skin amonstst other things. FOR SIMPLE EXAMPLEBARACK OBAMA and LL COOL JWithout going in2 it can you tell that one has a white parent just by physical appearance.No.For 100s of years man was judged on THE APPEARANCE OF HIS SKIN. It didnt matter that he could have been of mixed hertitage like Obama is. Fact remains, He Resembles a Black man (Black come in various shades etc) he has and will have faced similar problems that the various Black people of the world through time have faced. Now you can be technical and divide and subtract and disect all you want. He is a Black man. He aint 50% this or 24.43% that. This is not scientific coding. He is a He is a fairskinned black man of light appearance who has mixed hertgate most notably a White American (?) Mother and a Black Kenyan Father. No 1 is saying he not recognise his hertiage or his whiteness. He has a White Mother. I am sure he will be the 1st to proudly point it out to you. Same way Bob Marley had awhite parent. Still a Black man. Now he may not be Racially/ethnically FULLY black, but who the f*ck is? Someone tell me?
still boils down to exceptanc e...its been excepted...and as for the LL thing well you know you dont need to guess...you know barrak is mixed race so there is no confusion of that form...i get what your sayin but i dont get why peeps wana except it thats all...i'm not actually denying anything people have been arguing about how he is portrayed im just askin why everyone is happy to accept...read some of the comments in this thread...smh

sorry LMAO so they let the general consensus bully them into not having there own race.no fool just given up tbh
You questioned why people were referring to him as black, I pointed out that the general consensus amongst others (not him) was that being mixed race means you're black so that's why others (the pepole who make up the general consensus) are referring to him as the 1st black president. I can't break it down any further.

Guest PROFIT2
You questioned why people were referring to him as black, I pointed out that the general consensus amongst others (not him) was that being mixed race means you're black so that's why others (the pepole who make up the general consensus) are referring to him as the 1st black president. I can't break it down any further.
yes yes i get all that im not arguin that im sayin why the f*ck dont he/mixed race people stand up and be counted as there own race instead of accepting being classed as black?

yes yes i get all that im not arguin that im sayin why the f*ck dont he/mixed race people stand up and be counted as there own race instead of accepting being classed as black?
Obama has repeatedly made the point that he is as much white as he is black but the fact the vast majority of people still refer to him as black speaks volumes.

he isnt black he's mixed race!!!
black ppl are fast to call mixed race ppl black in situations like this. if ur at school surrounded with mostly black faces and a mixed race person said they are black, i can bet a few black ppl will tell a mixed race person they are not black. its so contradicting when i see that
Dumb people like you make me sick. White people called mixed people mixed. That's trickled down through generations. It isnt black people claiming themBet you yourself are black, hence people like you make me sick
WTFim mixed. im able to make statements like thisYour assumption Phailed

Guest PROFIT2
Obama has repeatedly made the point that he is as much white as he is black but the fact the vast majority of people still refer to him as black speaks volumes.
yeah but i feel alot of black people are clinging on to him being black just to make themselves feel good...otherwise it's "oh we only get half a president how typical etc"

black ppl are fast to call mixed race ppl black in situations like this. if ur at school surrounded with mostly black faces and a mixed race person said he black, i can bet a few black ppl will tell a mixed race person they are not black. its so contradicting when i see that
does this not work both ways though, soon as a mixed race person does something bad he is called black by alot of white people. to be honest it really does work both ways, both black and white people do it in all honesty, they shouldnt but it does happen.

yeah but i feel alot of black people are clinging on to him being black just to make themselves feel good...otherwise it's "oh we only get half a president how typical etc"
so wats yr point that noone shud see this as a good thingbeg you just fall back with yr bullshit points or lack thereofwe the best

What YOU think does not matter sonny.Ask Barrack and he will tell you that he is a BLACK MAN.What do the Klansmen think he is? BLACK.What do the Panthers think he is? BLACK.
mad assumptions...i think he'll tell you he's mixed race and was brought up by his WHITE granny tbhsonny!
Why do you think I made the point?He will tell you he's black.sonny

black ppl are fast to call mixed race ppl black in situations like this. if ur at school surrounded with mostly black faces and a mixed race person said they are black, i can bet a few black ppl will tell a mixed race person they are not black. its so contradicting when i see that
Dumb people like you make me sick. White people called mixed people mixed. That's trickled down through generations. It isnt black people claiming themBet you yourself are black, hence people like you make me sick
WTFim mixed. im able to make statements like thisYour assumption Phailed
Minor, you're speaking from personal experience

Allow acting like mixed race people aren't treated the same as black people.
exactly and c/s gunner.
oh yh in regards to the whoole 'black/white/mixed thing' (which is kina late)my bredrin is mixed, and has a white boyfreind, we say shes whitemy other freind is mixed and has a black boyfreind, we say shes black Obama is bringing a black woman with black babies into the whitehousethere is going to be HAIRGREASE and AFROSHEEN in the white house
:lol: but it really shouldnt be such a big deal.