FAO Obama supporters

Guest TimeBomb

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres nothing wrong wiv republicans.. they just got f*cked up hard by bush. that's why they have since lost congress they always controlled . it is good to have a balance. lol at that bitch jackson crying.. crocodile tears.
I think we got the point by the 2nd that you felt strongly about this post, why post 2 more times?

I saw a couple of you asking how this will effect the UK.Because of America's economic predicament, whether Obama/Democrats will have the power to change the rest of the world remains to be seen, but they certainly have the armoury. Of course this is conjecture, but it really depends on how Obama and his team (remember, government is not one man - whilst you see a black face, the body is still majority white) interpret the role of Europe and more specifically the UK's role within Europe. Traditionally, Presidents have come from rich colonial centre's such as New England. They have been white and of Saxon lineage and in some cases English heritage. Therefore they felt a natural bond, albeit weak, with English and often gravitated towards England as the cultural and political capital of Europe. This meant many things for us as English people, but most prominently it meant a better way of life through healthy trade and political connections with the USA in turn boosting our own economy. Now we have a Democratic party and President who may not see the UK in such a pivotal role within Europe. The UK is no longer the most powerful economic force and our output is made to look pitiful by other European countries, Germany especially. We have a real issue in this country with lazyness and disrespect. People lack the drive to work hard and reap the rewards. They're always looking for the quick route, the short cut and the easy way out. Both black and white are guilty of this. The "Old English" values which the American's were attracted to, which gave England its rich past and allowed us the way of life we lead today are all but dissappeared. Why would America in this time of "Change" want to be associated with such a peoples and such a country? Why not instead align themselves with Germany as their European ally - a country which is far and away the most economically powerful in Europe, even despite the crippling sanctions which had shackled their economy after the war. The fact that they are now so successful is a testament to the grit and determenation of the German people in this day and age. Frankly it makes me ashamed to live here. Perhaps this "new" Democratic party will relegate the UK to just another EU member state, rather than America's "sister country" in Europe. Obama has made many visits to Germany - how many times has he so much as mentioned us? Compare this with the frequent visits to the UK by Bush, Clinton etc. If we are demoted from being America's wifey to America's link, along with the other EU member states - expect massive changes.

TBH, When you had Sarah Palin as VP for republicans you would have to be a moron to still think they should be in power. Some woman said it on BBC last night, that at the end of the day he is just another politician. He only has a certain amount of power, he has to work with congress & the senate still has to please a few lobby groups and what not. Obama's win to people who dont know too much about politics is a symbollic one more than anything else. And why shouldnt people admire the way he made it from the bottom to the top. EVERYONE loves a success story especially when it seems really unlikely. And lets be honest after having 8 years of that utter moron in office America had to redeem itself some how. Obama wont change the world, he cant. However his victory will have so many other consequences.

I saw a couple of you asking how this will effect the UK.Because of America's economic predicament, whether Obama/Democrats will have the power to change the rest of the world remains to be seen, but they certainly have the armoury. Of course this is conjecture, but it really depends on how Obama and his team (remember, government is not one man - whilst you see a black face, the body is still majority white) interpret the role of Europe and more specifically the UK's role within Europe. Traditionally, Presidents have come from rich colonial centre's such as New England. They have been white and of Saxon lineage and in some cases English heritage. Therefore they felt a natural bond, albeit weak, with English and often gravitated towards England as the cultural and political capital of Europe. This meant many things for us as English people, but most prominently it meant a better way of life through healthy trade and political connections with the USA in turn boosting our own economy. Now we have a Democratic party and President who may not see the UK in such a pivotal role within Europe. The UK is no longer the most powerful economic force and our output is made to look pitiful by other European countries, Germany especially. We have a real issue in this country with lazyness and disrespect. People lack the drive to work hard and reap the rewards. They're always looking for the quick route, the short cut and the easy way out. Both black and white are guilty of this. The "Old English" values which the American's were attracted to, which gave England its rich past and allowed us the way of life we lead today are all but dissappeared. Why would America in this time of "Change" want to be associated with such a peoples and such a country? Why not instead align themselves with Germany as their European ally - a country which is far and away the most economically powerful in Europe, even despite the crippling sanctions which had shackled their economy after the war. The fact that they are now so successful is a testament to the grit and determenation of the German people in this day and age. Frankly it makes me ashamed to live here. Perhaps this "new" Democratic party will relegate the UK to just another EU member state, rather than America's "sister country" in Europe. Obama has made many visits to Germany - how many times has he so much as mentioned us? Compare this with the frequent visits to the UK by Bush, Clinton etc. If we are demoted from being America's wifey to America's link, along with the other EU member states - expect massive changes.
good point i guess thats why hes done his big speech in berlin
TBH, When you had Sarah Palin as VP for republicans you would have to be a moron to still think they should be in power. Some woman said it on BBC last night, that at the end of the day he is just another politician. He only has a certain amount of power, he has to work with congress & the senate still has to please a few lobby groups and what not. Obama's win to people who dont know too much about politics is a symbollic one more than anything else. And why shouldnt people admire the way he made it from the bottom to the top. EVERYONE loves a success story especially when it seems really unlikely. And lets be honest after having 8 years of that utter moron in office America had to redeem itself some how. Obama wont change the world, he cant. However his victory will have so many other consequences.
c/s

he isnt black he's mixed race!!!
What YOU think does not matter sonny.Ask Barrack and he will tell you that he is a BLACK MAN.What do the Klansmen think he is? BLACK.What do the Panthers think he is? BLACK.
That's why you are pissed if you are white and have a kid with a black person.Lose your status straight away. Your kid ain't even the same as you.Llow it.

What YOU think does not matter sonny.Ask Barrack and he will tell you that he is a BLACK MAN.What do the Klansmen think he is? BLACK.What do the Panthers think he is? BLACK.
That's why you are pissed if you are white and have a kid with a black person.Lose your status straight away. Your kid ain't even the same as you.Llow it.
presumably they know this b4 they begin the relationship and being the same race as ther offspring,or race issues themselves is not as such a colossal issue to them as it is to you

if its your child and you (obviously) dont look at it the same way, what other ppl think doesnt mean shittttttttt to you in all honesty. you arent going to look at your child as black if you are white, no matter what anyone else classes them as.

Well if you have a kid with a black person, unless your "sleeping" with some kind of Michael Jackson, the colour will never be whiteWhite man set it, white man should correct it. Until then, he's black

Guest PROFIT2
mad assumptions...i think he'll tell you he's mixed race and was brought up by his WHITE granny tbhsonny!

black ppl are fast to call mixed race ppl black in situations like this. if ur at school surrounded with mostly black faces and a mixed race person said he black, i can bet a few black ppl will tell a mixed race person they are not black. its so contradicting when i see that
Not in my xp, like i said in the other fred, more often than not they class themselevs as black and they never say otherwise e.g Yuo never hear Lewis Hamilton say "hey im not the 1st black F1 Champion, im mixed race" From time the very said mixed race people are not doing anything to change it, then boooooy

black ppl are fast to call mixed race ppl black in situations like this. if ur at school surrounded with mostly black faces and a mixed race person said they are black, i can bet a few black ppl will tell a mixed race person they are not black. its so contradicting when i see that
Dumb people like you make me sick. White people called mixed people mixed. That's trickled down through generations. It isnt black people claiming themBet you yourself are black, hence people like you make me sick

ask any mixed race people if they've been called a black bastard/c*nt/nigger/coon/nig nog/rubber lipsthen ask them if they've been called a white/bastard/c*nt/honky/cracker/ etcafterwards come back and tell me what the the general consensus is on what they're deemed to be