FAO 419 man den (Goddaz especially)

Catch A Predator

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is man calling my name? I don't know this person & do not condone criminal activities asssociated with credit cards (or any other crime) so please hand it in. As a smart man, I can work out how you can benefit from the credit card but its illegal therefore DON'T DO IT.

slash how is Goddaz a bait like that?Man are signing up screamin out his name on this fraud tingWOW
Blood I don't know who this FOOL is about his screaming my name. All I can think is he/she read sh*t on here, added his own ignorance & concluded mans doing the squares ting somehow AND I DON'T.Usually I won't give a f*ck but its not like Goddaz is some random name, its actually me.Kmt @ 'especially' you know

Why is man calling my name? I don't know this person & do not condone criminal activities asssociated with credit cards (or any other crime) so please hand it in. As a smart man, I can work out how you can benefit from the credit card but its illegal therefore DON'T DO IT.
Lol I read that as the start of a 419 scam. Eventually go on to tell them the full benefit from a credit card but it's illegal in your country.

Lol I read that as the start of a 419 scam. Eventually go on to tell them the full benefit from a credit card but it's illegal in your country.
I beg you stop exacerbating tings & yeah I watched a similar scam on the 'REAL HUSTLE' and?

I beg you stop exacerbating tings & yeah I watched a similar scam on the 'REAL HUSTLE' and?
For you, Goddaz, I will stop exacerbating tings. Anyways this thread is racist tbh.