Atletico: "Gerrard is an actor"

Admin.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerrard = biggest c*nt in football.
gerrard_facup.jpg
I was watching this game with 7 west ham fans(me on my jack jones)...when this went in I was jumping round the room like a mad man..the plainfaces from dem man was jokes, they was all ready to buss the champers and sh*t..smmfdh.THE GERRARD HATE IS ALOT..*SHRUGS*

Gerrard = biggest c*nt in football.
gerrard_facup.jpg
I was watching this game with 7 west ham fans(me on my jack jones)...when this went in I was jumping round the room like a mad man..the plainfaces from dem man was jokes, they was all ready to buss the champers and sh*t..smmfdh.THE GERRARD HATE IS ALOT..*SHRUGS*
goal was tooo f*ckin muchhh that and the olympiacos winner were both dirt

Gerrard has some f*cked techniquelook at his assists for Torres last season and his goal against Marseille last season for proof and look at his assist for Torres against Chelsea at anfield and tell me his tekkers isnt f*ckedhis tekkers>>>>>>>>>Lampards
:lol: :lol: :lol:
FACT
ROFLThem wild statements there

Gerrard has some f*cked techniquelook at his assists for Torres last season and his goal against Marseille last season for proof and look at his assist for Torres against Chelsea at anfield and tell me his tekkers isnt f*ckedhis tekkers>>>>>>>>>Lampards
Co sign, people are acting as if scoring the goals he scores is merely about power. If you argued he doesn't have a delicate touch I could come close to understanding but to say the guy has no technique when you look through the variety of goals, cross field balls and assists in his catalogue is a retarded statement.Ronaldo hits 98/100 free kicks into the wall, scores one against Portsmouth and people start ranting about how sick his technique is.

gerard has tekkers on lock for diving, hitting the ball hard got that sh*t perfectedapart from that lmao

can strike a ball so dirtlycan thread a pass like he has a telepathic understandinghis first touch is filthhis volley technique is unmatchedabout techniqueonly thing he doesnt do is step overs and other pieces of skillI didnt rate him a while ago but he is EASILY better than any centeral midfielder in the world and dont bring me Xavi or Iniesta they arent dynamic enough to be his level

can strike a ball so dirtlycan thread a pass like he has a telepathic understandinghis first touch is filthhis volley technique is unmatchedabout techniqueonly thing he doesnt do is step overs and other pieces of skill
he does them just not nuff of them and all the time, he does them though just not so often. minor anyway as has been said no point arguin about it, same ppl that moan about him and call him sh*t probably enjoying watching his goals like the one vs marseille this season