Genuine question, no racism

Guest TimeBomb

I love it how it is constantly promoted that we are all equal and that we are all the same.. skin colour is just a colour, it doesn't matter.. what matters is that we are all the same on the inside etc. etc.
Cos we dont actually believe the above. Thus...
black people go off and start promoting race and how important it is to be black.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it how it is constantly promoted that we are all equal and that we are all the same.. skin colour is just a colour, it doesn't matter.. what matters is that we are all the same on the inside etc. etc.
black people go off and start promoting race and how important it is to be black.
Well then..You should be treated differently then and not given the same rights and other races should not mix with you if that is true?

Well then..You should be treated differently then and not given the same rights and other races should not mix with you if that is true?
Like Muslims?

African communities were doing perfectly fine until the West came and f*cked up their sh*t.
Oh right.. if you were so advanced, how comes that we were able to walk in and control you?Stop playing the 'we were far more adva nced' bullshit because tbh you were quite behind and you still are and that is why the education system has dumbed itself down here so that you can learn.

African communities were doing perfectly fine until the West came and f*cked up their sh*t.
Oh right.. if you were so advanced, how comes that we were able to walk in and control you?Stop playing the 'we were far more adva nced' bullshit because tbh you were quite behind and you still are and that is why the education system has dumbed itself down here so that you can learn.
U do realise African education standards and pass rates are way above the world average, don't you?

Guest Esquilax
Lol, I'm not African, I'm the whitest guy on this forum.But it's basic economic and civilised history. You shouldn't judge a communitys' ability to thrive on how how advanced their technology is. I find it interesting how you say "we were able to walk in and control you", like you played any part in it. Wise up yeah?

*Hold my bag*Your chatting WET!Idiot.

U do realise African education standards and pass rates are way above the world average, don't you?
Thank You!!!

Your chatting WET!Idiot.

Yeah, now it is..Now that this country has been ambushed and sabotaged.

Lol, I'm not African, I'm the whitest guy on this forum.
what a load of bollocksi drink a pint with my breakfastn i don't even eat breakfast

Guest Esquilax
lmfao who is this?

Ok now I know your just actin silly.Everyone ignore him....he might go away.

Guest Esquilax
what a load of bollocksi drink a pint with my breakfastn i don't even eat breakfast
I'm a rich jew. Beat that.Man don't even have basic rhythm in this ting.

Guest LucaPiano

Who gives a sh*t, more time u keep stressing about ur difficulties in life you be dead before you realise its time to let go and have fun.not about smelling the coffe when ur 60,f*ck racisum though, but dont let it hold you back

lmfao who is this?
Can't be Ashman because his avi doesn't look like a retard.

I'm a rich jew. Beat that.Man don't even have basic rhythm in this ting.
lolpleasei'm so white i think asians r black