Genuine question, no racism

Guest TimeBomb

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just getting your goats still.But I was serious about the pro-black thing.People need to stop being proud of skin colour, then we can move forward together in peace and harmony still. I understand history and all that but we are at a stage now were if we are not careful we will end up going back instead of forward.Doesn't matter what colour president, prime minister is etc. Just aslong as we got the right team in place, that's all that matters and all that should matter. Skin colour is nothing but it is always hyped.

Just getting your goats still.But I was serious about the pro-black thing.People need to stop being proud of skin colour, then we can move forward together in peace and harmony still. I understand history and all that but we are at a stage now were if we are not careful we will end up going back instead of forward.Doesn't matter what colour president, prime minister is etc. Just aslong as we got the right team in place, that's all that matters and all that should matter. Skin colour is nothing but it is always hyped.
c/s

Guest Esquilax
More like going BLACK instead of forward, amirite?

Firsts of anything will always be celebrated...After all, like my mum said to me the other day, it wasnt long ago when a black person on television was almost a celebration...

More like going BLACK instead of forward, amirite?
Of Coursen709571335_1473950_5021.jpgI'm a step ahead of ya..

I don't think he's trying to stir, it's just a question with no correct answer but it f*cks with your mind.I think TimeBomb's trying to say if they didn't colonise African countries would most British African's etc. moved? Thus would we be where we all are right now? But at the same time would these African countries have thrived if they hadn't been exploited?TBH I'm thinking of recent corrupt World Leaders/Rich powerful persons and also along the lines of had the West not exploited Africa there would have been civil war within the Continent. One person would find out another country has certain resources and attempt to invade etc. and history would have taken a different turn.No matter what race, creed whatever, evil people who are courrupted by power and money will always exist, looking for opportunities and while the West had Africa, Africa would have had Africa.Thus an African country being a superpower and for a White man/woman to become leader of that country would be difficult. How's that?

Guest Esquilax
I dont get this thread...the rich emo dude is defending the black race and people are begging to be ghanaian....you think youve seen it all is all im saing
Wasn't defending it, you just need to know your history innit.Personally it makes no difference to me how much of a state Africa is in, it's not my problem.But you must acknowledge that it is the way it is because it got empirically raped.That's all.

Firsts of anything will always be celebrated...After all, like my mum said to me the other day, it wasnt long ago when a black person on television was almost a celebration...
Yes but it's not just celebrating the firsts.. All I have heard since is 'Labour are racist' because they have not elected a black leader..WTF?It's starting to become cringe worthy.. Just let things happen as they happen.Allow using the card to forcefully get a position. Get it off your own hard work and self-esteme.This is what I mean..It's almost like 'we won so now we are going to rub it in your faces'That's how I felt at times.when will it end>?

Yes but it's not just celebrating the firsts.. All I have heard since is 'Labour are racist' because they have not elected a black leader..WTF?It's starting to become cringe worthy.. Just let things happen as they happen.Allow using the card to forcefully get a position. Get it off your own hard work and self-esteme.This is what I mean..It's almost like 'we won so now we are going to rub it in your faces'That's how I felt at times.when will it end>?
Whose been saying tht? Whoever has is an idiot.

People need to stop being proud of skin colour, then we can move forward together in peace and harmony still. I understand history and all that but we are at a stage now were if we are not careful we will end up going back instead of forward.
being pro black doesn't mean being anti white.

Guest Esquilax
People need to stop being proud of skin colour, then we can move forward together in peace and harmony still. I understand history and all that but we are at a stage now were if we are not careful we will end up going back instead of forward.
Racial pride is inherently stupid anyway.Allow taking pride in something you didn't choose/ have any say in.You take pride in achievements and creations, not chance.

Take one guess...The 'white' media. Been in the papers/news all this week. Saying how there is institutionalised racism within the party because no black leader has been elected.I am not being funny but there are over 600 MPs in parliament and around 15 are BME (I think? maybe less)What are the odds on becoming leader? If black people or Asians are unhappy with the representation, then they should put down their mics, put down their shanks, put down their guns , step out their mini cabs, close down their west indian fast food shops and get into politics!Labour are so not racist they think they are black.. how can they be racist?Why is it that now people will feel bad and will look racist if there is not a black leader?It's like some kids game 'I want to be the leader!' and then crying racism when it ain't you.not you but you know what I mean.

Take one guess...The 'white' media. Been in the papers/news all this week. Saying how there is institutionalised racism within the party because no black leader has been elected.I am not being funny but there are over 600 MPs in parliament and around 15 are BME (I think? maybe less)What are the odds on becoming leader? If black people or Asians are unhappy with the representation, then they should put down their mics, put down their shanks, put down their guns , step out their mini cabs, close down their west indian fast food shops and get into politics!Labour are so not racist they think they are black.. how can they be racist?Why is it that now people will feel bad and will look racist if there is not a black leader?It's like some kids game 'I want to be the leader!' and then crying racism when it ain't you.not you but you know what I mean.
Well there you go the media is tryna provoke people and it seems to work.The highlighted was not needed tbh.

Yeah and vice-versa.Remember your words.

Yeah and vice-versa.Remember your words.
yeah, f*ck it i'm pro white. i'm pro everyone. and i don't see pro black ppl as being a threat to me.

Well there you go the media is tryna provoke people and it seems to work.The highlighted was not needed tbh.
Stop being a miserable old fart. Surely there is a sense of humour somewhere in there?