Genuine question, no racism

Guest TimeBomb

i reckon we would of enslaved white ppl
Not a sports fan then.
whats that got to do with the price of bread?brb going shops
Get me a Mars drinkAint had one of them shits since the 90s
f*ck off they still sell those lol.
Lol no idea but that thread brought that drink back to my headGet me some Salt and Vinger Golden Wonder while you at it
Cheese and Onion Golden Wonders ftw.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a sensible post:

• Firstly, Africa's power struggles and wars would have played out the same way as Europe's, meaning tribal clans, feudal communes finally to democratic countries, with wars of course just like Europe. This is because the countries made by colonisation would not exist as tribal groups would be left to create their own nations, just like Europe.
  • Secondly, colonial trade routes would not exist which forced Africa to be a mere supplier of goods for the colonists. For example when the UK wanted rubber they planted rubber trees in Malaysia, this forced Malaysia in moderns times to pretty much be a world supplier of rubber until it diversified and industrialised.
  • Thirdly, the UK would be not be as pissed as people would think, the Brits were the first to industrialise and due to the lack of wars and struggles (because it's an island) it could thrive independently (but obviously be less wealthy.
  • Fourthly, Africa's mineral deposits may have survived and could have been used to create growth through trade.

HoweverAfrica may just be pissed because of the climate at times and in places, but maybe could have just stopped living in shitty un-farmable dirtholes.I may think of more.

Guest Ivan Drago
Hence my link numero.. there are 1000 other islands to take for target practice but he wants to stir. It wouldn't be any island, it would probably be a santurary for elite white men, looking like a 20th century Dubai. No way they were letting the red mandem have it.
Never saw that, but real talk. Tis nothing tho, dont mind him cah he's some serial halfway stirrer. When questioned man backs down.
ok so it did offend you then?why?what was i trying to do?

To be honest, seems like Timebomb is tyring to shoot down any achievements of black people. I may be reading too deeply, but I can't help but feel like that is the case.And I recall doing a presentation last year and in it I proposed that had colonisation not have happened, it's likely that the 1st world countries we have now would be thrid world countries, and vice versa.But yeah, this topic could go on forever. There will never really be an answer everyone can agree on.
If the world only relied on commodities and natural resources to make money then true.IMO

Hence my link numero.. there are 1000 other islands to take for target practice but he wants to stir. It wouldn't be any island, it would probably be a santurary for elite white men, looking like a 20th century Dubai. No way they were letting the red mandem have it.
Never saw that, but real talk. Tis nothing tho, dont mind him cah he's some serial halfway stirrer. When questioned man backs down.
Go pick pin

To be honest, seems like Timebomb is tyring to shoot down any achievements of black people. I may be reading too deeply, but I can't help but feel like that is the case.And I recall doing a presentation last year and in it I proposed that had colonisation not have happened, it's likely that the 1st world countries we have now would be thrid world countries, and vice versa.But yeah, this topic could go on forever. There will never really be an answer everyone can agree on.
If the world only relied on commodities and natural resources to make money then true.IMO
Well yeah, but how else do you explain the growth of 1st world countries?

Guest Ivan Drago
Go pick pin
i dont know what this means butit seems like you just get emotional when anyone mentions your country and its not in a positive way...

Here's a sensible post:
  • Firstly, Africa's power struggles and wars would have played out the same way as Europe's, meaning tribal clans, feudal communes finally to democratic countries, with wars of course just like Europe. This is because the countries made by colonisation would not exist as tribal groups would be left to create their own nations, just like Europe.
  • Secondly, colonial trade routes would not exist which forced Africa to be a mere supplier of goods for the colonists. For example when the UK wanted rubber they planted rubber trees in Malaysia, this forced Malaysia in moderns times to pretty much be a world supplier of rubber until it diversified and industrialised.
  • Thirdly, the UK would be not be as pissed as people would think, the Brits were the first to industrialise and due to the lack of wars and struggles (because it's an island) it could thrive independently (but obviously be less wealthy.
  • Fourthly, Africa's mineral deposits may have survived and could have been used to create growth through trade.

HoweverAfrica may just be pissed because of the climate at times and in places, but maybe could have just stopped living in shitty un-farmable dirtholes.I may think of more.

good post.

Well yeah, but how else do you explain the growth of 1st world countries?
Sometimes it was manufacturing, sometimes services and sometimes commodities. The industrial revolution encouraged entrepreneurs in industry. But Europe more relied on actual things made to sell on a big scale. Most people just lived as subsistence farmers so couldn't sell crops etc.I think.

Go pick pin
i dont know what this means butit seems like you just get emotional when anyone mentions your country and its not in a positive way...
I havent written much to you, nor was I the first to reply. Cant play old cards bruv, man's got the Red Jacks now.You've had your attention, bless up

Here's a sensible post:

Hmm...

Go pick pin
Explain why you chose Jamaica init. Then jam.

why do black people now go on like they have achieved a lot in the past decade and now is there time. When the tru facts are they still have the highest crime and drug related problems to this day in there communtiesjust coz one mixed race man got to the white house on his own effort dont mean the entire whole race is doin well all of a sudden and taking credit for his life achievments

why do black people now go on like they have achieved a lot in the past decade and now is there time. When the tru facts are they still have the highest crime and drug related problems to this day in there communtiesjust coz one mixed race man got to the white house on his own effort dont mean the entire whole race is doin well all of a sudden and taking credit for his life achievments
B.A.%20Shut%20Up%20Fool%20Baracus%20A-Team_small.gif

What communities do you speak of??

Swear you just described 90% of white society who are average.

I love it how it is constantly promoted that we are all equal and that we are all the same.. skin colour is just a colour, it doesn't matter.. what matters is that we are all the same on the inside etc. etc. and then black people go off and start promoting race and how important it is to be black.Biggest players in the 21st century still.