Genuine question, no racism

Guest TimeBomb

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The question isnt, where would black people be, more where would WHITE people & the Western World be...Altho this thread failed when Nas was used, SMH. Durts you should know better too...
:!:
He's right, white people used africa for its slave labour and natural resources.Gold, silver, diamonds etc made white people rich, while america was built by slave labour.
And England....especially the city of london.

Learn your histroy and you'll see that black civilisations were doing quite alright
there was black civilisations, but where would those civilisations be in 2008, this is what im asking? and would british and american black people be where they are today?
WTF?! They would have been chilling with Jesus, Jah, Selassie and Michael Jackson, duh. What kinda stupid question is that when the answer is so damn obvious?

jamaica would be any island
Strong c/s Same way africa's any continent
:confused: did that offend you?
You knew what you was tryna get at.Your WWE entrance music = Man will just give you the instrumental to spit overOne thing though, youre consistant. Been doing it an awful late of lot

Hence my link numero.. there are 1000 other islands to take for target practice but he wants to stir. It wouldn't be any island, it would probably be a santurary for elite white men, looking like a 20th century Dubai. No way they were letting the red mandem have it.
Never saw that, but real talk. Tis nothing tho, dont mind him cah he's some serial halfway stirrer. When questioned man backs down.

i reckon we would of enslaved white ppl
Not a sports fan then.
whats that got to do with the price of bread?brb going shops
Get me a Mars drinkAint had one of them shits since the 90s
f*ck off they still sell those lol.
Lol no idea but that thread brought that drink back to my headGet me some Salt and Vinger Golden Wonder while you at it

To be honest, seems like Timebomb is tyring to shoot down any achievements of black people. I may be reading too deeply, but I can't help but feel like that is the case.And I recall doing a presentation last year and in it I proposed that had colonisation not have happened, it's likely that the 1st world countries we have now would be thrid world countries, and vice versa.But yeah, this topic could go on forever. There will never really be an answer everyone can agree on.

Guest DN Braund
The sphynx's nose was not shot by alexander the great, guns didnt exist in those days, it was shot off by nazi's in the 2nd world world war, they used it as target practice.
actually neither is right
The one-metre-wide nose on the face is missing. The Egyptian historian al-Maqrizi, writing in the fifteenth century, attributes the vandalism to Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr, a Sufi Muslim fanatic from the khanqah of Sa'id al-Su'ada. In 1378, upon finding the Egyptian peasants making offerings to the Sphinx in the hope of increasing their harvest, Sa'im al-Dahr was so outraged that he destroyed the nose, and was hanged for vandalism. Al-Maqrizi describes the Sphinx as the “Nile talisman” on which the locals believed the cycle of inundation depended.Some legends claim that the nose was broken off by a cannon ball fired by Napoléon’s soldiers and that it still survives. Other variants indict British troops, Mamluks, or others. However, sketches of the Sphinx by Dane Frederick Lewis Norden made in 1737 and published in 1755 illustrate the Sphinx already without a nose.