thread is jokes

Axiom

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im on top of everything...i just sit and observe
Who the f*ck are you trying to show off infront of? You don't know these people they don't exist in your life I DO so pack it the f*ck in going on like you're a d*ckhead pls.
I ask myself the same things everyday when I see you posting bare details from your life in here. That's why people still remember you from way back when. You're too hype. You need to jam down quickly cos you're f*ck*ng me right off darling.xx
Baby if you'd of answered your phone in the first place instead of wanting to be the centre of attention on a forum this would all be normal and you'd be minding your own business as would I.Love ya xxxf*ck*ng arse hole

im on top of everything...i just sit and observe
Who the f*ck are you trying to show off infront of? You don't know these people they don't exist in your life I DO so pack it the f*ck in going on like you're a d*ckhead pls.
I ask myself the same things everyday when I see you posting bare details from your life in here. That's why people still remember you from way back when. You're too hype. You need to jam down quickly cos you're f*ck*ng me right off darling.xx
OH GARD