Call of Duty: World at War

iheartgrime

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck disdis is un organisedcome we stick to zlastboss planopen the door at level 5 not upstairs yet
trust me fam, this plan is betterit's much easier going to that small room with the box and having 1-2 man checking the windows2 man on stairs with machine guns/ray guns shooting the zombies

f*ck disdis is un organisedcome we stick to zlastboss planopen the door at level 5 not upstairs yet
Don't open the door at all, Follow Zlasts plan upstaires.
Skemas a Liability lol, gettin killed in round 1 by the first Zombie that even approached him lol
i wernt in da roomi was wondering why i had 470 points and i aint do nuffin yet
lol Ur still a Liability i got myself killed tryin to revive u cuz u wouldn't come to the small room lol
trust me fam, this plan is betterit's much easier going to that small room with the box and having 1-2 man checking the windows2 man on stairs with machine guns/ray guns shooting the zombies
LOL That's what i kept preaching to man before guys wern't listening!! You wanna hit them level 20s u gotta stick to that f*ck every other room apart from the Box room, 2 man guard staires, 2 man floating about the Windows and Wall.

skema>>_
dshfkdlsjfdsfdsfhow can man die in the 1st round???
lol i was fully creasingfirst time i ever played call of duty 5 was 2day and even i lasted till about round 9 be4 dieinand big up the round where every man died trying to save himi'm slyly starting to suspect my mans some sort of zombie double agent

lmaoit's oguy/el kapitan playinhe's sh*t btw
lol Shoulda took the pad off him Scorpzz. That tactics the winner but guys need to listen, need 2 man on the stairway and 2 watchin the windows when it gets hectic. We shouldn't of died at Level 16 then. All my bullets had gone just managed to get extra Ammo perk but got killed doin it or woulda easily kept on going. When u get a Ray Gun just keep that sh*t at all times cuz them Ammo perks always pop up, don't even need any other weapon when uve got that.
i thought i did alright was playing untill gambino signed offwill cop in the next few days 4 sure though

skema>>_
dshfkdlsjfdsfdsfhow can man die in the 1st round???
i'm slyly starting to suspect my mans some sort of zombie double agent
True stories lol Deffinatly been paid off by the Germans, should of seen him on CO-OP mode aswell lmao, We only managed to move forward on the bridge and complete the level when he timed out and got disconnected.