The Official Street Fighter Turbo HD

Creed Diskenth

The Hori stick will do you perfectly fine. The parts are top notch and the stick input is crisp and responsive. Only thing it doesn't have is easy to each buttons for LT and RT so u can't cheat and put your focus attacks or 3xPunch/Kicks to a button you can reach easily, unlike the 8 button Mad Catz sticks.

The Hori stick will do you perfectly fine. The parts are top notch and the stick input is crisp and responsive. Only thing it doesn't have is easy to each buttons for LT and RT so u can't cheat and put your focus attacks or 3xPunch/Kicks to a button you can reach easily, unlike the 8 button Mad Catz sticks.
do you have one and where did you get yours?i've been scouring sites for the past hour. Trying to avoid ebay.

Considering setting up a live account to play you x box guys as well. Will be the only game i will play on x box though.Ive mastered couple combos with ryu using the dash cancel from focus attacks into ultras. Endless possibilities with focus attack. As for Sagat, tiger uppercut>dash cancel>hard kick>ultra. At least 55% life. Guy is unstoppable.

Can't be dealin wid the wired joysticks im havin the specified wireless pad...411y3LrFV3L._SS500_.jpg
The d-pad don't look all that imo
the reviews give it praise... And I don't have anywhere stable to rest a joystick. Dont wanna b draggin out chairs n tables to do this.looks good for me... anyway

Can't be dealin wid the wired joysticks im havin the specified wireless pad...411y3LrFV3L._SS500_.jpg
the reviews give it praise... And I don't have anywhere stable to rest a joystick. Dont wanna b draggin out chairs n tables to do this.looks good for me... anyway
isit?link me to some reviews please

isit?link me to some reviews please
http://www.gaming-age.com/cgi-bin/reviews/...adcatz_fightpad