The Mobile Phone Thread

Mic Man

8310-1102.jpgthis remains my favourite fone of all timethe period when i had this phone>>>__it's the radio that did it for meallowed me to listen to all those sets
*spuds*im currently on the hunt for one of these. apart from the black and white screen, phone is still relevant today!Also, who had the "Megamix" ringtone, with bare different garage tunes. Think So Solid 'Woah' was on there, Triplets, 138 degree trek and a few others.
The killer mix was Special txt alert x More Fire 'Oi'. The amount of goons reaching for their phone when that buss. I'm trying to remember if 3210 was the first Nokia with vibrate. I know face off never had it, but I'm sure you could buy a vibrating battery long, long after
8310 was sick but the 6510 looked sickernokia-6510.jpg
still got this!!

ahh sh*t memoriesgot my first phone when i was 14, nokia 5510i on orange...what a balls up being with orange in them days wasonly 10 texts could be sent in a day!!!! 10!!!!!!!!!!!snake was the best game ever, remember my class used 2 have contests as to who was the best snake playeri got a 6110 with the slim line battery, this was menna b THE buisness phone of the time, at this point i switched over to one to one for a bit before it became O2.i then managed to come across a 3310 one day as i lived behind a pub, some loon threw a guys phone into my back garden, collected it up and it still worked! until 2 weeks later when it was blocked...then came the 8210 at some point...cant really remeber much about that phonewho remebers genie sims? and boltblue, the custom operator logo website? had that game on lock for everybody @ school and used to shoot them for a couple of quid each!

ahh sh*t memoriesgot my first phone when i was 14, nokia 5510i on orange...what a balls up being with orange in them days wasonly 10 texts could be sent in a day!!!! 10!!!!!!!!!!!snake was the best game ever, remember my class used 2 have contests as to who was the best snake playeri got a 6110 with the slim line battery, this was menna b THE buisness phone of the time, at this point i switched over to one to one for a bit before it became O2.i then managed to come across a 3310 one day as i lived behind a pub, some loon threw a guys phone into my back garden, collected it up and it still worked! until 2 weeks later when it was blocked...then came the 8210 at some point...cant really remeber much about that phonewho remebers genie sims? and boltblue, the custom operator logo website? had that game on lock for everybody @ school and used to shoot them for a couple of quid each!
you mean cellnet?

First fone was a ericsson s868 (before they merged with sony)Erisson%20S868.gifa 3 line dot matrix display, i actually thought i was a bad man rocking iteven had the leather casei think the phone played an important part in my life then, always knew about the latest phone out, had the freshes wallpaper, rington, covers and accessorieshowever now a days i couldnt give a sh*t about the latest 10 megapixel slide phone