The Mobile Phone Thread

Mic Man

I remember typing in ringtones during class
Who remembers being told if you clocked Snake on the Face off you could trade it in for a 3210 for free?Free Voicemails/Being able to just send your voice message to a mans inbox >>>Network going down and free calls >>>>>Flashing aerials so bright when you use your phone at night it blinds you

My first phone was an Orange Bosch. I can't even find a pic but the casing was see through orange and it had green lights inside. It was cheaper than the Face Off at the time and I was ridiculed for not having a Face Off.Any how I never got much money. Ever. I was constantly broke so I took the cover off and painted it with bright neon purple nail polish. For my ring tone I had "Jingle Bells" for the entire year. My voicemail was just playing some tune down the phone. LOL. The free calls on New Years >>>

Hold tight my dad though....the first mobile phones that came out in this country were for the police only they could posses one and my dad found one lying on the streethe brought it home but the wankers came to my house and arrested my dad lmao looks something like this...classic.jpgsent him to court and everything until one dumb police man confessed he was the one that lost it lmaojokes

I remember the days when EVERY man had a 6230i-fairly recent tbhSummer Games Tournaments at School. Playing Fifa in D.T on an N-Gageproduct-87268.jpg =First Phone- BT Cellnet days. Used to go on WAP and chatroom with crazies back in year 6. Was like £25 birthday present from Argos.ThenDSC00269.JPG The orange backlight was alotThen41W7M4MM24L._SL500_AA280_.jpgThenmotorola_v547_00.jpg

Guest Logster
Hold tight my dad though....the first mobile phones that came out in this country were for the police only they could posses one and my dad found one lying on the streethe brought it home but the wankers came to my house and arrested my dad lmao looks something like this...classic.jpgsent him to court and everything until one dumb police man confessed he was the one that lost it lmaojokes
I laughed all the way through this post

My first phone was an Orange Bosch. I can't even find a pic but the casing was see through orange and it had green lights inside. It was cheaper than the Face Off at the time and I was ridiculed for not having a Face Off.Any how I never got much money. Ever. I was constantly broke so I took the cover off and painted it with bright neon purple nail polish. For my ring tone I had "Jingle Bells" for the entire year. My voicemail was just playing some tune down the phone. LOL. The free calls on New Years >>>
yeah i know the phone your on about.Also, it used to annoy me when ppl hang tunes as their voicemail and would go on burning your credit for like 2 minutes.

Cheeeezzz...Look at the state of my first celly:old-phones2.jpgThen this:41.jpgPAUG on One2One cost me BARE!Textin weren't even invented them times, literally there was no text feature in the messages menu.Then it was this WITH FLASHING AERIAL!dsc_4159.jpgThen:450px-Nokia_5110.jpgAnd then it was onwards from there.There was SO MUCH celly hype back in the day. Had to have the freshest phone.

LOL the way i remember every single phone is this threadUsed to go on eaters in frien barnet, old street, walthamstow stratfordtake the phone to sum asian guys in walthstow market and shot them8210 was the sickest phone!!!!!! ate one guy for one and everyman started arguing like say they wanted to keep itMy Dad Used to Get fresh phones all the time and when he got a new 1 parred the old one off to meHad the Matrix phone (the real one & The Newer green one)The flat infa-red nokia with no Ariel and a blue screen , ericsson t10, sum boog sony phones with a scroll wheel and orange skreento many phones

Guest Logster

My voicemail came like a jukebox the way I used to switch up songs.Hold tight everyone that spat a few bars as their voicemail.I did.*blushes*One day my mum called my phone and left a voicemail saying 'what is all this nonsense on your answer phone? If you don't take it off!'Got removed swiftly.I had time back then boy.

OMGThe memories just flashed in my head as I saw certain phones & to think I've almost each & everyone of them lolHow can you lot not up this one, streets come on brah, this was my very first one; AND THE WHOLE BIG CARD WENT INTO THE PHONES NOT JUST THE LITTLE CHIP these daysIMG_0830.JPGThis was sick too, I had mine customized 'what! what! what! whatwhat whawhat' nore 10319047.jpgstartac.jpg

8310-1102.jpgthis remains my favourite fone of all timethe period when i had this phone>>>__it's the radio that did it for meallowed me to listen to all those sets
SO REAL.THIS ERA WAS WHEN LINKING WAS AT ITS PEAK FOR MY SCHOOL YEAR GENERATION.
SICK PHONE but for memories/fun/jokes/girls it WILL ALWAYS BE THE STAR TACI've still got mine somewhere, the only thing is I need a pin to turn it on otherwise it works fine.