Sign in to follow this  
A Bit Better

Xbox 360 Live help

Sure this has been done before but I'm feeling particularly lazy so just link me to it if you really don't wanna write it out again.How do I set up Live? Also, I wanna watch a film on my TV tomorrow from my laptop. I have the memory stick but it says it needs an update which I'm guessing I get from Live. How do I get that?

really and truly follow the stepsget you month free before buying a gold onethey go for like 25 on ebay, 13 months

fam i went through what you're going throughjust get a phone extension lead n run that to your room with the modemnorms, thats what i didand im coming on livealso, get your subscription game up and meet me on halo 3ive been too lazy to get gears of war 2 so get involved

Lead ain't long enough. Pissed. Anyone know where I could get the codec and try burn it on a CD? Plain irritated right now.
just unplug the xbox and take it near your router / modem ?since all u want is the codec itll only take a minute or two to download, youll probably have to download the dashboard as well shouldnt take longer than 5 minsu might need to have a live accoount to download tho , if u dont wanna make one u can use of my old onesclick on recover gamertaggamertag: tx septik xttxseptik@live.co.ukPassword:aaaaaa