Is this really true about Goddaz

Mr. Gayle

I got respect or Goddaz still but on a level..If war kicks off in this country, man will be standing my ground and fighting to the end.I will put a gun in my wife's hand and my kids hands and we will go out with gun shots.
Yeah but you wouldn't.
Wouldn't I? lol you obviously do not know me by now if you think any different.
I'm not saying that you do not believe you would do so.I'm saying your beliefs and reality can not co-exist.
They co-exist for other people so why not me?I am sorry but people are quick to say that they would just move, f*ck getting their heads blown off and sh*t but sometimes you just got to take a stand and defend what you believe in other wise people will just carrying on dominating others and raping them dry.This world is not as significant as the next and tbh, I would rather die with my head high, knowing that I did not abandon my neighbors and I stood my ground than be known as someone that left my fellow people to die and suffer.I just could not live with that.
i will be honest. on this point ur chattin sh*t. go research the civil wars in these african countries first cos this isnt even the same as fightin ze germans.i also like how bmx sekkled flat eric
I never said it was the same. I was speaking if sh*t kicked off here still.

He slipped from the clutches of death by escaping Ugandas civil war environment and then had to adapt quickly to his new urban surroundings.
----------------Now playing: Bashy - Turning Me Off
ye 2003ish he first landed here.
No babes it was no where near '2003ish' according to goddaz himself he came to the uk in september 1988, he done a track called 'Hoping' on the 'Be Yourself' where he talks about his journey to the UK, came out in 2004ish i thinkhttp://www.zshare.net/audio/5178411211b9e502/

He slipped from the clutches of death by escaping Ugandas civil war environment and then had to adapt quickly to his new urban surroundings.
----------------Now playing: Bashy - Turning Me Off
ye 2003ish he first landed here.
No babes it was no where near '2003ish' according to goddaz himself he came to the uk in september 1988, he done a track called 'Hoping' on the 'Be Yourself' where he talks about his journey to the UK, came out in 2004ish i thinkhttp://www.zshare.net/audio/5178411211b9e502/
u kl goddaz
  • Upvote 1

If you have five pounds and Goddaz has five pounds, Goddaz has more money than you. Goddaz can kill two stones with one bird. There is no 'ctrl' button on Goddaz computer. Goddaz is always in control Goddaz is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you. Apple pays Goddaz 99 pence every time he listens to a song.Goddaz destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for GoddazGoddaz doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Goddaz has allowed to live.Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Goddaz.Goddaz does not sleep. He waitsGoddaz counted to infinity - twice.When Goddaz does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.Goddaz doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.Goddaz can slam a revolving door.

If you have five pounds and Goddaz has five pounds, Goddaz has more money than you. Goddaz can kill two stones with one bird. There is no 'ctrl' button on Goddaz computer. Goddaz is always in control Goddaz is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you. Apple pays Goddaz 99 pence every time he listens to a song.Goddaz destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for GoddazGoddaz doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Goddaz has allowed to live.Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Goddaz.Goddaz does not sleep. He waitsGoddaz counted to infinity - twice.When Goddaz does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.Goddaz doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.Goddaz can slam a revolving door.
IN TEARS

IN TEARS
What site do u get these off?? :lol: :lol: :ghost:

IN TEARS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IN TEARS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: