Is this really true about Goddaz

Mr. Gayle

I remember when I won Ras Kwame's Home grown one extra show.It's nothing.. Just deleted cookies, refreshed and re-voted.
ppl have won without doing that tho
Whatever.I only done it because I studied the polls and noticed that 100 votes were taking place in the space of 5 minutes. I also checked out the polls on shows after and the same thing happened.

I got respect or Goddaz still but on a level..If war kicks off in this country, man will be standing my ground and fighting to the end.I will put a gun in my wife's hand and my kids hands and we will go out with gun shots.
Yeah but you wouldn't.
Wouldn't I? lol you obviously do not know me by now if you think any different.
so u would have yur wife and 2 children with guns in their hands fightingobviously dn't care a great deal about their saftyu f*ck*ng idiot

I got respect or Goddaz still but on a level..If war kicks off in this country, man will be standing my ground and fighting to the end.I will put a gun in my wife's hand and my kids hands and we will go out with gun shots.
Yeah but you wouldn't.
I'm not saying that you do not believe you would do so.I'm saying your beliefs and reality can not co-exist.

Yeah but you wouldn't.
BLEDUR BACKBONE WOULD CRUMBLE INTO INSIGNIFICANCE AT THE SHEER WEIGHT OF A RIFLEU'D TOPPLE M8THE NME WOULD THINK U WAS SKANKING IN THE LINE OF FIRE, PROB SPUD YOU BEFORE THEY DUPPIED

Yeah but you wouldn't.
I'm not saying that you do not believe you would do so.I'm saying your beliefs and reality can not co-exist.
They co-exist for other people so why not me?I am sorry but people are quick to say that they would just move, f*ck getting their heads blown off and sh*t but sometimes you just got to take a stand and defend what you believe in other wise people will just carrying on dominating others and raping them dry.This world is not as significant as the next and tbh, I would rather die with my head high, knowing that I did not abandon my neighbors and I stood my ground than be known as someone that left my fellow people to die and suffer.I just could not live with that.

Guest Flat Ericó
what wars you been in bmc
none
alright, could you cope in war?
no idea, u can't predict them sort of things. where is this going?
dunno tbh
wot about u eric?
been in wars and got a few scars, its overrated.