moment of clarity

prdx

Can't be arsed to read the thread after the first post.You're getting emotional over a link f*ck*ng someone else!? You sound like this chick I was seeing until last week who told me she doesn't want to sleep with someone who's sleeping with other people! Girlish talk!YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! Lock her down... Until then she's done nothing wrong.

at least u found out now.fact she lied about the text shows shes untrustworthy. thats the worst partkeep f*ckin her but jus remember she can never be more than that.
V.True I know were your coming from paradox its a bitch when some random chick thinks you can try and pull the wool of your eyes. Even if its just some normal standard gash it ain't nice when somone trys and plays you out. But like many have said it just seems that you forgot she was just a link and has no morale loyalty to you what so ever. happens to the best of us

at least u found out now.fact she lied about the text shows shes untrustworthy. thats the worst partkeep f*ckin her but jus remember she can never be more than that.
V.True I know were your coming from paradox its a bitch when some random chick thinks you can try and pull the wool of your eyes. Even if its just some normal standard gash it ain't nice when somone trys and plays you out. But like many have said it just seems that you forgot she was just a link and has no morale loyalty to you what so ever. happens to the best of us
nah lew not even.. this gyal said she loves me an wants us to be exclusive hence why i took her serious to begin with an never allowed other girls to sample the goods... basically i "believe" she does have feelings for me and doesnt want me to be with other ppl, yet she stil thinks she can be with others or even thinks its acceptable to even have tho suggestive msgs come to her fone in the first place, obviously she is mistaken.. if it was purely a link then i wouldnt allow myself to care about her to begin with... minor tho enit, im back on my feet already, got a fresh link wit a nex ting 2moro.. as if i got drawn on myspace lol

Amuses me when people go through fones then CANT reveal why they are pissed because they shouldn't have been looking through whoevers belongings in the first place.
Not true either I say ''I looked through you phone'' or make up some bullshit story like......... ''I thought it was my phone didnt realise until I saw the messages'' obviously I can only use that the once, so I have to resort to ''You shouldn't be hiding sh*t from me, i should be able to randomly look through your phone''

Amuses me when people go through fones then CANT reveal why they are pissed because they shouldn't have been looking through whoevers belongings in the first place.
Not true either I say ''I looked through you phone'' or make up some bullshit story like......... ''I thought it was my phone didnt realise until I saw the messages'' obviously I can only use that the once, so I have to resort to ''You shouldn't be hiding sh*t from me, i should be able to randomly look through your phone''
:D i cant agree with that at all VLV.. tru say I went through HER fone, but i kno for a fact i shouldnt have cos its her belonging... tho i did see something she wouldnt have wanted me to, theirs no way i could fly past my nest an ask her why she has tho txts on her fone, cos it aint my fone.. same time if she was to ask me about something on my fone, i'd tel her to mind her bidnizz an act extremely ignorant even if i was in the wrong or had somethin innappripriate on the fone.. plus if i told her that fone would get security lock so bwoi, playin dumb at this time is serving a greater good.. not that i'd go through it again tho tbh i kno all i need tothe only time i will alert her to the fact i kno is when i'm dashin her tbh, jus so she can kno its her fault alone

lmfaoparadox put this in ya web browser and LISTENhahahahahaha thats YOU.http://www.jango.com/music/Tyrese?l=0

In my life, love couldn't find its way.Seemed like it all felt the same.Now you brought light, brighter than summer days,This time around I hope that it stays.Even though you started out as a friend,Since what I'm feeling, I just can't pretend.Nah, nah, no, no, no, no.You need to let me know you're feeling the same,Then let's make this be more than a fling.Let's make this be more than a fling.Girl, everything you do, got me so into you,Ain't nothing left to do.Let's make it more than a fling.It didn't take too long to fall in love so strong.So maybe we should make it more than a fling.I never thought that I could fall for you.Now I'm falling in love.I say why, they say love comes by,When you don't even expect it to.Even though you started out as a friend,Since what I'm feeling, I just can't pretend.Can't pretend any longer baby.You need to let me know you're feeling the same,Then let's make this be more than a fling.Make it more than a fling.Girl, everything you do, got me so into you,Ain't nothing left to do.Let's make it more than a fling.It didn't take too long to fall in love so strong.So maybe we should make it more than a fling.Girl, everything you do, got me so into you,Ain't nothing left to do.Let's make it more than a fling.It didn't take too long to fall in love so strong.So maybe we should make it more than a fling.Girl I've got this feeling that I,Just can't get enough of you, oh.Cause you've been so real in my life,Don't take your love away,Gotta make you mine, oh baby.Oh, I don't wanna do it all by myself,Oh, no baby, make you more than a fling.Girl, everything you do, got me so into you,Ain't nothing left to do.Let's make it more than a fling.It didn't take too long to fall in love so strong.So maybe we should make it more than a fling.Girl, everything you do, got me so into you,Ain't nothing left to do.Let's make it more than a fling.It didn't take too long to fall in love so strong.So maybe we should make it more than a fling.Yeah, cause you're all I see,And you're all I need, baby.

listen its not a joke when i say that and more of you man should enforce thisthink about it when ya a man living with parents and you come in at god knows what time and ya parents dont like it you can be sure they will point out facts about RENT meaning that if ya pushing a door key for THEIR DOOR and coming in when you feel then you must pay for some of the rent.YES?SO IF YOU HAVE YA OWN YARD and a girl has a key and comes un announced its safe to assume she must pay some of the rent or contribute to the household runningsYES?if someone takes ya car with or without permission its good practice to replace the petrol they usedYES?My son has a habit of eating my bacon flavoured frazzles before dinner so his arse gets SENT to tescos to replace them with HIS nintendo wii money (go ask him on xbox live if you thing im jesting) therefore if a girl goes thru ya phone she must pay for the bill its logic its a bit provoking but this is what i mean about a lot of women they feel they are free to do as they choose cos they are giving you p*ssy as if to say its a one way street they give p*ssy they get d*ck you give d*ck you get p*ssy its not a ting where they are doign you a favour.take the over estimated power these women put in their narnis and they have NOTHING.tell ya girl STRAIGHTand also make sure you enforce this both ways dont be going thru their sh*t eitherhold tight the bang bang i dont go thru my girlfriends handbag gangif my girl asks me to get something from her bag i bring the WHOLE BAG and make her dig up in her bag it aint mine so i aint going in her bagSIMPLE

listen its not a joke when i say that and more of you man should enforce thisthink about it when ya a man living with parents and you come in at god knows what time and ya parents dont like it you can be sure they will point out facts about RENT meaning that if ya pushing a door key for THEIR DOOR and coming in when you feel then you must pay for some of the rent.YES?SO IF YOU HAVE YA OWN YARD and a girl has a key and comes un announced its safe to assume she must pay some of the rent or contribute to the household runningsYES?if someone takes ya car with or without permission its good practice to replace the petrol they usedYES?My son has a habit of eating my bacon flavoured frazzles before dinner so his arse gets SENT to tescos to replace them with HIS nintendo wii money (go ask him on xbox live if you thing im jesting) therefore if a girl goes thru ya phone she must pay for the bill its logic its a bit provoking but this is what i mean about a lot of women they feel they are free to do as they choose cos they are giving you p*ssy as if to say its a one way street they give p*ssy they get d*ck you give d*ck you get p*ssy its not a ting where they are doign you a favour.take the over estimated power these women put in their narnis and they have NOTHING.tell ya girl STRAIGHTand also make sure you enforce this both ways dont be going thru their sh*t eitherhold tight the bang bang i dont go thru my girlfriends handbag gangif my girl asks me to get something from her bag i bring the WHOLE BAG and make her dig up in her bag it aint mine so i aint going in her bagSIMPLE
noto every single yes