Roulette Machines

Capricious Beats

From what i have been told. All them Machines have to do is level out their books during the year, the Public wins little, They take A LOT!! Nothing random about the spin, you just have to be the lucky person in their at the time when it's ready to pay out. Therefore they are the worst things to put your money in. My friend became heavily addicted to Gambling because of these machines losing like £1600 in 1 day on em.

• 2 months later...

i was told about a guy who used to go into the bookies everyday, and put hundreds and hundreds into the roulette machines, it got past a point where he didnt put money in em, they was putting it on behind the deskHe got so addicted he sold his car for 2k to the lady who works behind the counter which he paid 7-8k for no long ago, his wife was threatening on leaving him, he fell behind with his mortgage repayments, he was close on losing his job.And in the end the manager of coral he used took him into his office, showed him a piece of paper with an account number, and a 5 figured number next to it and said thats you between this date and that date, its time to get help!

corsthey just level out if there up then expect a payoutif its just paid out it will suck everyoneand its not just for one shop its some nationwide sh*t

• 1 month later...