CLOWN-ASS things women try to get you to do. And you rejected it...

Mr. No Good

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wu-Tang

Hate prison break, I feel that show is so swag, everyone hyped on it, I watch it and its just :/Its funny though, only like 2 of the main charachters can actand it isnt the MAIN two characters lemme tell you that.*Edit*Is there anythign I don't moan about? :\

Throughout the whole of season 4 of Prison Break Michael, his bro and his friends go to great lengths to get a data file called Scylla. To understand the importance of this data file I suggest you watch the show. Maybe by replacing the word Scylla with 'dragonball' or the ring from 'lord of the rings.' might help you understand the joke.The guy Bobby Reds is talking about has gone to great lengths to try and get some p*ssy by doing that girls coursework.Wavant, like the rest of us can not understand why a man would go to such great lengths to f*ck a girl and is saying to himself...

I just dont get it. I mean like... does she have an A* head game? Does she have Scylla? Why man?8 hours he aint gonna get back.
_____>>>>>explaining a joke to someone that dosen't get it

LolIn Dragon Ball terms, essentially, he did all that work but was for nothing cause he still couldn't summon the dragon to make his wish. I understand.
LMFAO.I sense a thread-derailment.In 24 terms, for a good 23 hours, man was chasing the terrorist cell in LA, only to find out in the 24th episode, it was a decoy for the virus to be released in NY.

Guest Braundy
Long ting explaining it but I was bored.Don't understand how DB could watch the show and not get it.SMH @ not watching PB.
aint gt season 4 yetgettin the eps in HD n waitin to get a HDTV

i remember when i was at richmond college some boy was over on this chick, i remember we was jamming in the library(about 4 of us) 1 of the guys sees the the chick that hes been trying to churps, sparks up a lil convo in front of us then all i hear is "so when can i get the other half to ur number?"the way everyones bottom lip just dropped

i remember when i was at richmond college some boy was over on this chick, i remember we was jamming in the library(about 4 of us) 1 of the guys sees the the chick that hes been trying to churps, sparks up a lil convo in front of us then all i hear is "so when can i get the other half to ur number?"the way everyones bottom lip just dropped
LOL. wrong thread?

f*ck.f*ck!Would have to shame her publicly for that (if I was his friend. Not him).