Sales

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck the sales. The sh*t I am interested in isn't even on sale in some places.Ram off. Can't deal with that. I'd rather go when the sales are over.

True Religions are nice jeans still.Too bad I am too poor to be dropping them kinda pee on a single pair.But cosign. The markets will be on this thing soon.

Guest M12 Part 2

TR has been dead to me for about 5 or 6 years along with 7s. personally i dont like things with bait branding and them horse shoes are mad bait. LOL @ thinking TR is some new ting the markets and ebay fraudsters have been on to them from early.and lol @ thinking people are following mcs on this 1.why does everyone have to be on some bandwagon hate ting just cost they are expensive.

Why is it everytime i go to Selfridges to buy boxers they have sold out of the big EA logo trunks and only have the full text ones. Pisses me off. Drawersfull of drawers that I didn't really want to buy.
Because me and the man dem bought themALL.
true religions will be any sports world brand by the end of 09 because bashy, skepta, wretch, scorcher willl make every sheep buy it
If anything its the trapstars that will have sheep buying itWhen I see bashy for example he asks me where I got X from and how much I paid for it I tell him and he says I need to get myself some of those.

Guest M12 Part 2
why does everyone have to be on some bandwagon hate ting just cost they are expensive.
Because evertybody hates the nouveau richeJust like everybody hates cris
all this if i had £200 i would spend it like this talk. the bottom line is you either dont have £200 or your £200 is being spent on suttin other people might think is swag. and if u actually aint never seen that £200 i suggest you go back to your cave and think of 1 of them master plans.disclaimer:200 can be replaced with any number for the excited guys like bladerunner

why does everyone have to be on some bandwagon hate ting just cost they are expensive.
Because evertybody hates the nouveau richeJust like everybody hates cris
all this if i had £200 i would spend it like this talk. the bottom line is you either dont have £200 or your £200 is being spent on suttin other people might think is swag. and if u actually aint never seen that £200 i suggest you go back to your cave and think of 1 of them master plans.disclaimer:200 can be replaced with any number for the excited guys like bladerunner
LOL @ sending for my name.[James Brown]I feel good, I knew that I would[/James Brown]