What Do You Define As Cheating?

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predominantly cheating to me is just f*ck*ng out or showing intent when your in a relationship. However, I always use the the following to judge it too though it maybe nothing to do with the relationship itself. More to do with seeing future signs to them cheating.1. Unfaithful in any shape or form. 2. Being deceptive in any shape or form. 3. Violating accepted standards or rules within one or both parties in the relationship.

1) when ur in a relationship with a girl or a boy and ur still going out drawming girls or giving guys ur numba2) banging girls/guys when ur in a relationship...going to a club and whining is fine if u no the limit and if u can say u have a man etc etc - / but then again, that bit all depends on the girl and probably how strong the guys game is...

Cheating is when someone is concealing something or doing something behind your back and that could be anything from shitting and pissing without asking for my permission or telling me you have £3 when you really have £10woman or man lies, then it is cheating and I do not take cheating lightly. I will keep my clipper lighter going for a few minutes so the roller gets hot and then burn someone's face with it if they lie to me.
f*ck off Sean.Because boy, in that case I must be a serial cheat.

going to a club and whining is fine if u no the limit and if u can say u have a man etc etc - / but then again, that bit all depends on the girl and probably how strong the guys game is...
MADNESS.I could never tolerate my girl whining with next guys in a dance.

Guest Flat Ericó
going to a club and whining is fine if u no the limit and if u can say u have a man etc etc - / but then again, that bit all depends on the girl and probably how strong the guys game is...
MADNESS.I could never tolerate my girl whining with next guys in a dance.
yeah i dont know why some man are saying this is alloweddisgusting

I haven't read the other responses.. But what i class as cheating is any contact with the opposite sex (or same in some cases uuurgh) kissing (which is one of the worst as i feel it is very intimate) then anything sexual such as head or fingering & then ofcourse actual sex.But the worst is putting yourself in the position to cheat even if you are not having any contact what so ever. such as hanging alone together, going on dates etc. many say that this is just 'friendship' but it's just getting emotionally attached & waiting for your partner to anger you so you can do some or all of the above things.Flirting i don't mind but giving out your number is putting yourself in the position to cheat. Dancing with a girl in a club is ok as long as i am not there because it's just disrespect & as long as there is no gropping.
Personally wouldnt have that if that was me

Guest Logster
I haven't read the other responses.. But what i class as cheating is any contact with the opposite sex (or same in some cases uuurgh) kissing (which is one of the worst as i feel it is very intimate) then anything sexual such as head or fingering & then ofcourse actual sex.But the worst is putting yourself in the position to cheat even if you are not having any contact what so ever. such as hanging alone together, going on dates etc. many say that this is just 'friendship' but it's just getting emotionally attached & waiting for your partner to anger you so you can do some or all of the above things.Flirting i don't mind but giving out your number is putting yourself in the position to cheat. Dancing with a girl in a club is ok as long as i am not there because it's just disrespect & as long as there is no gropping.
tbh

tbh
lolat any guy who lets his woman tell him he can't dance with any girlslol @ recieveing a list of can and can nots from yur womanwat da f*ck u think this isneed to go find one of dem retro or other similarly bright colour wearing tutty frutty typa guys

Guest Logster
tbh
lolat any guy who lets his woman tell him he can't dance with any girlslol @ recieveing a list of can and can nots from yur womanwat da f*ck u think this isneed to go find one of dem retro or other similarly bright colour wearing tutty frutty typa guys
lol at thinking i would fight him anywaylol at thinking that my man wouldnt have enough integrity for this to even be remotely possible in the first placebut should it happen, i will complain about itand out of respect its only fair he adheres, as i would to himif he wants to be stubborn and pigheaded he can hit the road

tbh
if he wants to be stubborn and pigheaded he can hit the road
y have u decided to say such untrue things to me 4?there is a difference between pleading to sumones better nature and putting yur foot downif u express feelings to of displeasure towards yur mans actions and he sympathizes with u and decideds to stop doing whatever it is his doing.... coolbut laugh my f*ck*ng arse of at the man that allows his women to come and tell him that she will not tolerate him doing such a thing as dancing with other girlswhen such things are so widely acknowledged as matters of preference, meaning they need to be talked about and agreed uponu chat sh*t yur not leavin anyone 4 thatabout hit the road....

Hmmmm, we all now know that Violet is a downtrodden doormat. Violet, your man dances with other women in clubs and probably gets a hard on too...... How do you feel?
just stop iti'm so very tired of saying out of order things as a means of putting u in yur placei actually find it distastfull having to keep talking about yur personal life and yur childrenso hw about u keep yur comments to yurselfand i'll do the same