THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

arrr

tax deductions in switzerland I dont know about and I got a serbian guy that does a madness with tax deductions when travelling out of austria.

but

the chicks are winners in switzerland

obviously bare winners in austria too but if u like mixed, blackanesse, eracheyan, thai, brasilian etc chicks instead of slim eastern european style then go to switzerland

go to both

60 minute flight or suttin mad, 5 hour train journey

FFS RyanAir's system is fucked.

I booked my flight and it had the correct information right up to the end of the purchase where it showed purchase confirmation - like even on the payment screen it was showing the right tickets FFS, its a different price as well.

And how can the 'change date' thing ask for a £40 charge for a £25 ticket?

should be ok, you said you dont drink

too many drink deals anyways... just need food money and for little bits here and there.... maybe a ped ?

you know what these days i dont change up much, make cash withdrawals with my card... get a better exchange rate usually too

Napa still, not malia

I didnt book it, i just agreed to go wherever dons were going, its gunna cost me a lot wherever i go for business reasons but i didnt go anywhere decent last year so ill make the most of it.. The reviews of the hotel look fucking shit and i woulda raved dropped extra for somewhere nice but its ment to be 1 of the main party hotels so were see

Yeh ill prob get 1 of those prepaid travel cards

/

Tru say im gunna be drinking OJ like pub dons down pints so the drink costs will prob be the same

• Downvote 1

I've done it the last 3 years, and will be doing it this year too. Only thing is, I've sorted all my nights before I get out there, so don't have to pay for club entry.

but other than that I'm drinking pretty much constantly for the week...and not OJ, eating and narcotics, without worrying about money