THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Not surprised tbh

What happen witht the visa ? Did you lie

ski holidays ?

tark to me

• 2 weeks later...

Why you wanna go there for ?

I'm just probing for some spots really, going away with my girl so just seeing what's good. Wanna try and something new/different besides all the bait places.

Oh seen still dead that tho, so many spots I'd pick over that and if I did go moroc it would be agadir

You want culture, heat, chill... Weekend or week ?

Don't go

Ask sole he went

Go USA for spring break, Cancun is like 5:1 male to female ratio

I done a shit load of research last year before opting against Cancun so if you still wanna go I can point you in the direction of the party hotel etc...

I was originally going to do USA bt a couple man have got records so dont wana get to the airport then be sent back on the next flight home, a man i know went cancun springbreak 2 years ago he said it was live, if you could just give me d info you know id appreciate it so that i can research aswell and see if its worth it.

they will be fine unless muslim imo

but yeah oasis cancun or slightly more expensive but the same hotel grand oasis is the main party hotel where everything happens

http://www.ststravel.com/college_spring_break/dates.php

use that to see which week will be busiest based on colleges.... mexico will more likely have the colleges from up north cos its cold, down south is warm and they can just drive to miami, pcb, san padre etc.... which is better

so the week all them up north colleges are on spring break will be your best week

safe for that we was looking to stay at oasis cancun aswell, but after what you told me about spring break over there with the ratio im abit weary looking probably to change it to memorial weekend over there cuz cupple of my boys went there last year and they said it was good...u reckon memorial weekend times is better to go cancun then? & will oasis still be the best hotel to stay at over there at that time?

i cant really say cos i havnt been but 

id reckon the difference between spring break and memorial weekend is the colour of the clientele, just google it a bit cos you know what you and your boys want/dont etc...

personally now say you rule out the US

i'd prob go jamaica or dom rep over mexico.... but thats me

i can't speak for you or your team, as you can do the whole spring break ting there 

but make your own mind up 

decent fllght prices for next summer to the USA https://www.norwegian.com/long

Yeah I am considering marrakech too. probably in jan. 

Just wanna ride a few camels, Desert sighting. Nice sun & culture.

Take some good shots with my cam.

Flights are mad cheap and all  

I went in March weather was perfect, Marrakech over agadir but if you must make sure you stay in a really nice hotel on the beach.

For Marrakech Riad Dar Nouba is excellent, really cool guy running the place. Really good value for money.

• Upvote 1

I went in March weather was perfect, Marrakech over agadir but if you must make sure you stay in a really nice hotel on the beach.

For Marrakech Riad Dar Nouba is excellent, really cool guy running the place. Really good value for money.

Niiiiice. 

will check that out 

Going Antigua in a couple weeks

Tips, must-see's - do's, etc?

safe

wanna get away for 3/4 weeks next spring hopefully on my own

suggestions ?