Premier League & European Football Discussion

Flojo

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FA always favour players in the england squad. Like John Terry's deserved red card decision being reversed earlier in the seasonWTF @ the referee this time though? A guy touches the ball twice from the corner kick, crossin from nowhere near the corner flag, and he gives them another corner?
the ball wasn't touched twice, it was a good trick that's been used plenty of times in the prem.. was spoken about on here before... linesman f*cked up.

WTF @ the referee this time though? A guy touches the ball twice from the corner kick, crossin from nowhere near the corner flag, and he gives them another corner?
To you and all the other people that don't understand what happend I'll break down.Rooney goes to the corner flag and puts the ball there.He then takes the corner by rolling the ball away as he walks off.As Giggs goes towards the ball the nearest Chelsea player is baffled and its not sure if it was a short corner or not and follows Giggs for a second then stops thinking Giggs is gonna bring it back to the corner flag to take the corner. But Giggs can't do that because Ronney already took the corner.Giggs quicky turns, dribbles and crosses it into the box and we score a perfectly legit goal.
United manager Sir Alex Ferguson expressed astonishment that the effort, converted by Ronaldo, did not stand, admitting the routine had been planned on the training ground.Rooney casually rolled the ball out of the corner quadrant and jogged away as if to leave the duties to Giggs. However, when the Welshman reached the ball, which was now live, he turned and headed for goal, with Chelsea’s defence unprepared, before squaring to Ronaldo to finish.The linesman who stood over the corner immediately flagged and referee Howard Webb ordered that the kick be taken again, as Rooney and Giggs appealed.The incident was largely forgotten after the retaken corner found Nemanja Vidic who headed United in front, but the incident opened a debate as to why the original ‘goal’ had not been allowed to stand.The official reason given by the linesman was that Rooney had not informed him as to his intentions, but Ferguson questioned whether this was in fact necessary.“I don’t know if you saw the corner but we had planned that. We actually planned it,” said Ferguson.When asked if Rooney needed to make clear to the assistant what he was planning, Ferguson said: “I don’t think that, I don’t think he needs to, but anyway, it’s a good result.”Giggs was also unclear as to what infringement had been committed, but confirmed the linesman’s stated concern.“I don’t think the linesman knew Wayne had taken a short one,” said Giggs. “I don’t know if Wayne had told him.“I just jogged past Wayne and he said he’d took it, so it was clearly outside the D so I just ran across and took it. But luckily we scored just after that.“Obviously we would have been annoyed if we hadn’t scored straight after it, but obviously it’s good to score the goal at any time.”Dermot Gallagher, the former Premier League referee, backed up Ferguson’s assertion that the goal should have stood, describing the corner routine as “creative and innovative.”

lol at i done told u. u foolancellotti's a d*ckhead too
TBH, been rating him since him & Kallstrom were bussing it up at Rennes together & again, I did tell you, no-one said sh*t.Ancelotti's a prick. I know this, I want Gourcuff to leave Bourdeaux for a bigger club, but not back to Milan. Juventus, actually lol.
Apparently Arsene rates him
He's too good for Arsenal.
:D Dont be silly.

Kevin Davies - "Kolo Toure did one, and he is big, strong man. He was screaming 'my leg' which is a bit unnecessary"Swear Toure, Eboue etc need to stop doing this bullshit

Kevin Davies - "Kolo Toure did one, and he is big, strong man. He was screaming 'my leg' which is a bit unnecessary"Swear Toure, Eboue etc need to stop doing this bullshit
Dont worry 1 day they'll get 1 when they have no choice but to stay down..u get me bout cry wolf.

i understand what you're saying, but it looked like he passed 2 giggs so he could take the ball back 2 the corner flag and take the corner, which is why me and the linesman looked at it like giggs taking a corner kick from near the edge of the areaa corner kick isn't like a free kick you can take quickly. its a dead ball situation, the ball should clearly be left on the floor, with the kick taker made clear.

Dont worry 1 day they'll get 1 when they have no choice but to stay down..u get me bout cry wolf.
The fact you highlighted the occasional word there made ur threat even more intimidating, are you implying your gonna do them something?

Just watching setanta and french league higlights are on...Sochaux are the ONLY team in Ligue 1 with undersoil heating. smh.Some toulouse players are playing in astro turfs cos the pitch is so hard. wtf.Swear its 2009/
yeh when i heard that i was creasing, the only team with undersoild heating is battling relegation

i understand what you're saying, but it looked like he passed 2 giggs so he could take the ball back 2 the corner flag and take the corner, which is why me and the linesman looked at it like giggs taking a corner kick from near the edge of the areaa corner kick isn't like a free kick you can take quickly. its a dead ball situation, the ball should clearly be left on the floor, with the kick taker made clear.
wtf you babbling on about?

Are you f*ck*ng stupid?Of course you can take a quick f*ck*ng corner kick.Of course Giggs weren't trying to take a corner kick from the edge of the f*ck*ng area.Agony already f*ck*ng broke it down to you you embecile.Now f*ck off with your bullshit posts and go and watch golf.

LMFAO.FDSFDZFDCHJVBN B5TGR.GRDJHGTYJIUEWREW5VCHGDREW3,KJGVC @ that whole post, sounds like you and the linesman jam on a regular.Have no idea what that whole post meant.

LMFAO.FDSFDZFDCHJVBN B5TGR.GRDJHGTYJIUEWREW5VCHGDREW3,KJGVC @ that whole post, sounds like you and the linesman jam on a regular.Have no idea what that whole post meant.
lol trusti loved the bit where he took his time to inform us that a freekick isn't a dead ball situation :D Lens adore.gif

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Rafael Da Silva, Vidic, Evans, O'Shea, Ronaldo, Scholes, Carrick, Nani, Berbatov, Rooney.Subs: Kuszczak, Neville, Anderson, Park, Welbeck, Fletcher, Tevez.Wigan: Kirkland, Melchiot, Scharner, Bramble, Figueroa, Valencia, Cattermole, Palacios, Taylor, Zaki, Heskey.Subs:Kingson, Edman, Brown, Boyce, De Ridder, Kapo, Camara.Referee: Steve Bennett (Kent)