Black prime minister in the uk?

VENI VIDI VICI

ok, everyone knows da USA is about to inaugurate Obama as the first black president. now a few days ago my boys & i were chatting about the possibilities of Britain electing a black prime ministeri was saying i don't see it happening in our lifetime (we are all around 22-25), da uk's racsim is harder to break down than the one in the US. its woven in the fabric of those that run this country, its institutional, its under cover & i'd even say within certain classes its inherent, here f*ck hw much money you got, only a proper bounty can possibily get a blythe main reason is until recently i didn't know out of 600+ members of parliment, only 12 or so are of ethnic minorities, more specifically 5 or so are blackthe only ones i actually know of are David Lammy who studied with obama, Dawn Butler & Paul Boateng (deceased)wats ur views?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big Daddy Dave

who cares doe bruvi want my PM do do a good job and would gladly voe a white dude who is more qualified than a black guy jus to make a statementf*ck that if u want to make a statement put up a billboard or sutinur f*ckin with real sh*t here

Guest luckstar

cant have an asian running this countrychristianity is woven into the fabric of this country... hel have 2 go to church with the queen and do state things which involve religionno black man could run unless he was a mixture of trevor mcdonald and derick from big brotherwe might to briitish citizens but we are 2nd class citizens as certain positions are not open to us .oona king - lightykeith vaz - KEITH vaz... any man who anglises his name isnt serious ... hes had to do that just 2 get to become an mp

Guest Big Daddy Dave
ill tell u one thing u aint never gonna see a Asian prime minister
I was just about to say how wierd would it be to have an Asian PM.
theyre ahead of us TBHi swear 7/10 lawyers out here are asian (the ohter 3 being jewish)n thats the ladder u climb to get to politicsunless i gt it totally wrong

they'll be an asian Prime Minister before there's a black one.
yh dats true
Is it though? I reckon the British public as a whole would sooner accept a black PM then an Asian one.
a black pm before an asian one may look better (no race war), but asians would be more likely qualified and experiencedcant have race talk without stepping on a few toes tbh