could you take her serious

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What difference does it make? It's inevitable anyways whether first night, 3rd night or after 3months. All amounts to the same thing doesn't it? Unles if you met her same day???
Why did u cancel out ht u saidsurely same minute is fine cos its inevitable
Cancelled it out because i was mostly referring to the level of how much you know each other. Like you have been talking for months or something.

What difference does it make? It's inevitable anyways whether first night, 3rd night or after 3months. All amounts to the same thing doesn't it? Unles if you met her same day???
Did you read the first post? :D
Erm ye. I meant like you see her club, road or where ever. Never see her again just talk on the phone then when you finally meet. Isn't that classified as first date/day/night too? Or did you just mean meet at the club or party then go home together? Sorry should have asked for clarification.

imo this is a stupid question.. if u f*ck a girl on the first date who gives a sh*t, it takes two ppl to f*ck.. and if u f*ck her on the first date, could she or would u expect her to take u seriouss?these type of things come down to maturity at the end of the day... if u can accept life and u do genuinely like the girl and the feeling is mutual, why couldnt u take her seriously?

Yes u can......Tru i know i mostly get the bang on the 1st night......it's no long....if she's feelin u and u've had a great night and u drop them little lines that get her thinkin before it even comes up...then it will happen....No long...but u can't hold it against a chic...Now maybe if she is content with suckin ur c*ck within 30 mins...then u have issues....and if whe wants to ride it wid no dom and she jus met u....NO RESPECT THERE!!!!