Head Shoulder Knees and Toez - KIG Fam [Offiical Video]

Numero001

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has this been released yet?Hows it doin in the charts?
Yeah March 23rd. Video is being sold though and is in the top 10 in those charts. Mental! You know, I bet this tune will go into the top ten when it gets released. :rolleyes:
which charts?

Has this been released yet?Hows it doin in the charts?
Yeah March 23rd. Video is being sold though and is in the top 10 in those charts. Mental! You know, I bet this tune will go into the top ten when it gets released. :rolleyes:
which charts?
iTunes video chart I think I saw it on.They are also doing a flash mob tomorrow, don't know about you but I am sooooooooo there! Here are the details from their Myspace bulletinAre you ready to take part in the biggest Head, Shoulders, Kneez & Toez flash mob? Bring all your mates and be part of the Biggest dance off ever!The first 40 people there will get an official KIG t-shirt!We need you to be outside the Empire building in Leicester Square by 18:15 tomorrow!Make sure you have the track downloaded to your phone, iPod or mp3 playerAt 18:30, everyone will do the Head, Shoulders, Kneez & Toez dance, along with KIG themselves!Date: 25 March 2009Time: 18:00 - 19:00Location: Empire BuildingStreet: 5-6 Leicester Street, Leicester Square, WC2H 7NASee you down there!Team Bubbly Bubbly