Movin in with flatmates

FKFJ.

Ok, so im movin out this year to live off campus and Im faced with this slight dilemma -i could be movin in withme and 3 girlsor me and 3 boys. A mixed up house has yet to be set upBut if you were caught in the above dilemma, where you be most inclined to go and why?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it can go either way reallyjudge it down to the people because girls can be right grott bags when it comes to living in their own filth just as much as guys
the most digusting personal i know is a leggy blond.... with genital wartsat least with men what you see is what you get when it comes to hygene, living conditions etc

I live with 3 girls (it wasn't meant to be like that at all but sh*t happens).Only one of them is grotty. The other 2 are bless. Plus, I'm lucky because my room is the only one on the ground floor, all their rooms are upstairs so I just go about my business.One thing I will warn you about though is you will cross swords with at least 1 housemate in the academic year. It is inevitable. Be prepared.

Oh yeah, look out for your own cleaning. Never rely on someone else to do it. Just because they are girls doesn't mean it will get done. If only you knew what one of my housemates is like. You would be disgusted. Like I said, be prepared to go to war with someone. Housework, dishes, noise, whatever, IT WILL HAPPEN.

Oh yeah, look out for your own cleaning. Never rely on someone else to do it. Just because they are girls doesn't mean it will get done. If only you knew what one of my housemates is like. You would be disgusted. Like I said, be prepared to go to war with someone. Housework, dishes, noise, whatever, IT WILL HAPPEN.
Have to c/s fully.

Live with the girls.Cooking/cleaning will be done thoroughly, then just go and see your friends on a day to day basis.Plus theres always the possibility of sex with the females.
THIS IS NOT NECESSARILY TRUE.A LOT OF GIRLS DO ABSOLUTELY f*ck ALL.I'M TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE.
cs to the extreme

i live with 3 other girls and one boy. 1 turkish, 1 ugandan, 2 white and myself ghanaian. different backgrounds, different upbringing and different ways of living from one another lol... they were randoms i kinda found on a 'find a house' day. it really depends on who you've chosen to live with. im having issues with these lot already...but next year im living with ppl ive made friends with overtime: 2 boys 2 girls, and already im seeing problems lol. i prefer the mix.depends on the ppl ur gonna be living with tbh.

Looking for housemates for next year/this summer TBH...Not looking to sex a female flatmate, however, I'll bringing through an array of betties throughout my stay, and just concerned that it might get sticky at some point. Anyone got experience with this sh*t...
na it dont get sticky. as long as u keep it respectful and that. no one can tell u who u can and cant bring to the yard u pay ur rent same way.
This is true, it shouldn't get sticky unless your female housemate is a f*cked in the head jealous psychopath. Like last year it got real ugly for a guy I know. He was bringing through a different girl regularly and one of his female housemates saw this and didn't like it. One day he had one ting in his room while he was downstairs getting a drink for her. He comes back upstairs and he sees the housemate coming out of his room. He walks into the room and sees the link putting on her shoes, fixing her hair and everything else like she's about to leave. He finds out the housemate said something to her along the lines of "You're not the first girl he's seen today and probably not even the last". When I heard this story I was thinking this bitch is obviously messed up in the head. The guy was probably only downstairs for a few mins. Either she just happened to be walking past his room and saw he wasn't in there or she had her ear to the door waiting for him to leave the room. Judging by how f*cked this girl was in her head I think it was the second.Just wanted to share that story really, I really doubt this will happen to anyone.You need to let these housemates know the level from the beginning. This guy obviously did not and that is why he got taken for a prick.The end.