Was I out of order?

Sunday Roast.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he dropped you home, you could have said thanks, or shur his car door at least...can imagine the whole journey home in silence, obviously it didnt effect u enough to get the hell up out of his car. lol
But he tried to drive off with me trying to open the door, do you not now how that feels, lol.Anyway its done, he's said he was sorry.

he dropped you home, you could have said thanks, or shur his car door at least...can imagine the whole journey home in silence, obviously it didnt effect u enough to get the hell up out of his car. lol
But he tried to drive off with me trying to open the door, do you not now how that feels, lol.Anyway its done, he's said he was sorry.
but you still took the lift though so you can't of been that angry....you can't try and act indignant after you have accepted the favourand think of how he felt when he was sitting there waiting for you, and then you didn't even apologise for being late.and he actually seems like a nice guy since he has apologised and tried to make amends, and the worst part is that you are not even truly sorry

You should get your own car IMOthe guy doesn't have to give you a lift, however he doesand the fact that you were running late took the piss, so cant really blame him for trying to drive offand you not closing his door properly and not even contriubuting any petrol money should justify his text