is this the greatest UK Rap song ever

ZRO

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and as for cry that song is so over rated i cant even start.
gas
just cos certain man sat in there room and shed a tear to it
:/I don't understand how man can diss the track or 'can't rate it, I mean seriouslyAt least drop some solid reasons why you can't rate it brah.

Guest PROFIT2
and as for cry that song is so over rated i cant even start.
gas
just cos certain man sat in there room and shed a tear to it
:/I don't understand how man can diss the track or 'can't rate it, I mean seriouslyAt least drop some solid reasons why you can't rate it brah.
where do i say i dont rate it?i said its so over rated bit like swiss in general...im not sayin its sh*t but like i said certain man got emotional to it and see it as a much better tune that it really is thats all and it defo isnt greatest uk rap tune thats for f*ckin certain.

Cheeez!moorish delta 7 were sick back in the day.. Art of survival used to get reloads. ' From street poetry to street robbery// wanna hear it all role with me// << Cheeez!Only rappers I rated outside london tbh. But I co-sign what goddaz is saying bout them. THis tune was big still Karl hinds is quag. Never rated that dude at all. Mike Glc - 'Last of a dying breed' was f*ckin sick as well. Gatsby > ___

can any 1 confirm that g-money is from tha k2 family or wateva? sorry its irrelivant but saw that tune , n reminded me i saw some prog , sun sex and sea or whateva on living, (like the uncoverd series on sky) and they were filmin these k2 brothers 8 of em in napa i think..