Come on ladies, be honest and real

Im A Cunt!

if ashman is being REAL now i take back what i said cos my late opinions have been based on what sean ashman has been sayingbut to be honest ashman ya cant blame me for thinkin it considering you have been one to make bare profiles before.if its justin i dont even need to point out what that means tbhbut im dissapointed he seemed to have stepped up now he back down again (IF its him)
I will say something now.I have never had more than one account at any one time. If I have had bare accounts, it's been because I was banned and needed to create a new one. I am not banned and therefore do not need to make another account.With Rothschild, I started off with it, then when it was banned for 30 days over xmas, I created Benjamin Disraeli. I ended up sticking with Benjamin Disraeli when the ban expired so I passed it on to John Smith.Regarding 'Sean Ashman' I aint a clue who it is. They seem to be linked to my facebook cause they keep getting pictures I up. I have deleted certain VIP2 man from my Facebook now.No Offense to those deleted.And Face Off... Cool bruv.I will show you it is me.. when you see me at Surrey Quays Cinema, I was wearing a black coat and tracksuit bottoms, drove a black punto blaring out grime.What was the film called again? 9mm? or something.. really, was time ago but I was sitting with Ceazy on the top right hand side of the cinema if you are looking with the screen to your back.Heads were chucking pop corn.
you know somethingi believe ashman now and some of the top boy stuff this sean ash guy mentioned kinda does come like justin cos i always remember him being so intrigued by all that n double a stuff i was involved in them times there.i dont know if its justin though but if it is its just stupid cos he has no reason to try go for shots at me like this considering i aint sent for him so if he is it just shows he is carryin feelings from all the times we had e-beef before.ill stand by what i said though making fake profiles in 2009 being a man that is KNOWN on here is jus lame whoever he is.dont even make sense sending for him no more cos until we know who it is all insults will bounce off him as its not WHO we think it is but i do know that when justin returns bare shots are gonna be aimed at him like a desert full of sentry guns to one arab.

Lol at Sean Ashman probably being Ceazy.
i didnt consider this
Feel sorry for Ashman tbh, on a level.It was always gonna end like this though, cos Ceazy is a toppatop Jezzy
tbhyou know what the whole story of these two have more twists that season 5 of 24 i wont lie i find it interesting but i cant help but feel like a pawn in the whole saga my slewage skills have been manipulated by (supposedly justin) to slew ashman for unwarranted reasons so that justin dont do it himself as his slews for ash would be ignored.its nutssome fresh reliable intel is needed tbh

So did u 2 split up coz she noshed that other guy? even tho that happened b4 u 2 was together? Also who the f*ck is pretending to be Ashman? It's f*ck*ng weird, if u think about it, it's actually a bit disturbing, this place is full of freaks.

Antix I ain't that person, probably Ceazy tbh.There's no point in beefing with you, especially for no reason!!!Zamorak you prick, why do you pretend to be mod/admin?If you were admin you would know whoever it is is not coming from the same computer/network as me.Admin can confirm.Allow calling me any of Ashmans personas!!!

Antix I ain't that person, probably Ceazy tbh.There's no point in beefing with you, especially for no reason!!!Zamorak you prick, why do you pretend to be mod/admin?If you were admin you would know whoever it is is not coming from the same computer/network as me.Admin can confirm.Allow calling me any of Ashmans personas!!!
Don't try it. Your posts have calmed since this other man come about..Plus, Ceazy is in a hostel right now. No internet there son.

Don't try it. Your posts have calmed since this other man come about..Plus, Ceazy is in a hostel right now. No internet there son.
I have to design something plus am revising all the time or with the mrs, I have not that much time on my hands!!!Like say she can't go internet cafe or shizzle, allow me man. Think, you said them pictures of you are from myspace or facebook, am I on your facebook/myspace???

i saw her lurkin as thunderclap yesterday or the day be4unless it was u under her user name