Come on ladies, be honest and real

Im A Cunt!

:rofl:shsuhuhjfgjk kfkJeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus Christ!I'm glad this thread derailed & took the path it did because I can tell it's definately deeper than vip2 for many guys.Lmao @ guys believing the fantasitical liesLmao @ randoms sending from guys I've never even had an exchange with, known or acknowledged before Then the killer :D I'm suppose to be this vvv person?Vip2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________

Guest Flat Ericó
This is very neeky tbhMarlo Stanfield and the other guy seem to take this forum way too seriously
:D
What?
mate dont ask no questions
LOL
People who brag about their cash and how they're better for it get jacked.
LOL
I feel sorry for Angelo, poor guy is being hunted down by the VIP maneaters.
so u feel sorry for a guy that has a flock of slores/chicks after him?boy....
lolsmithers.gif
LOL
Yeah I would. The phrase open relationship means nothing to me. But if it makes her feel special then w/e, but to me she'll still just be a link so she can call our business arrangement anything she wishes.
c/s
now man is trying some e-taichi tactics
LOL

people may not like people like goddaz me or even streets and a few others but making fake profiles is the kind of thing you do if ya an unemploed individual like ashman OR a very young misguided idiot.the fact real talk comes from us on so many occassions that making a fake profile for ANY reason is pointless we dont need DRONES to co sign us and nor does anyone who talks REAL TALK.

Well, I personally reckon VVV is an old user/alias.Guy suddenly came on to the forum yet had pictures of a good few members. And these looked like pictures that were on facebook profiles and weren't upped here.

Can't a mod do a check? And i'm sure venom must know ppl on here/must've been a lurker or have connections with bare other users cos u remember when he first signed up? Trying to expose Carpe for posing for gay mags? I'm pretty sure Venom is someone else's alias, maybe VVV is as well.

Can't a mod do a check? And i'm sure venom must know ppl on here/must've been a lurker or have connections with bare other users cos u remember when he first signed up? Trying to expose Carpe for posing for gay mags? I'm pretty sure Venom is someone else's alias, maybe VVV is as well.
Venom and VVV have different IP addresses.

y do u keep doing this

fake profiles is LONG i mean come on its like ill watch 24 and see all the covert sh*t they do just so they can plant a mole in ctu and im like LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TING and yet man are making fake profiles on VIP f*ck*ng FORUMS just to try and give themselves the upper hand in a few arguments.man probably uses next computer in next ends and all sorts and contacts his bredwin by phone witha blue tooth head set saying "yeah type lol" "make it look like im murking"all in the name of vip rep?any man doing this in 2009 is some prick

y do u keep doing this
The truth has to come out sometime.

fake profiles is LONG i mean come on its like ill watch 24 and see all the covert sh*t they do just so they can plant a mole in ctu and im like LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TING and yet man are making fake profiles on VIP f*ck*ng FORUMS just to try and give themselves the upper hand in a few arguments.man probably uses next computer in next ends and all sorts and contacts his bredwin by phone witha blue tooth head set saying "yeah type lol" "make it look like im murking"
:D

Guest Logster
Dunno why pt keeps speculating when he can do the ip check:rolleyes:
dunno y ur talkin to me.
i'm not actually talking to youi was merely commenting, if i was talking to you, i would have said you