Got Moved to last nite

OldSnake

So some cunts on a hype ting, moved to me and my bredrin last nite, one pulled a knife luckily man was just gassing But I'm seriously worried for my safety, might have gone wrong so easilyHow much for a decent breathable light-weight vest.like below?Dont trust the net for such purchases tbh for some reason.

• Upvote 1

Guys got some identity crisisWants to talk bassy behind is computer in a topicwhich he createdentitled"GOT MOVED TO LAST NIGHT"1232550426_worf%20face%20palm.gif
What you on about "bassy'" after you tried sending for me, you got a standard sloppy bitch response now wipe your mouth clean darling.Some you guys simply live for 'LOLS' here have some.24p9dzo.gif

Why even make a topic about it still, but back on topic, if you do get a stab-proof-vest, what if he stabs your face. Just avoid any hype innit. Anticipation is the first step to avoiding the situation.
Why make any topic for that matter, just need info from man's who know, as I aint got a clue about vest's ect.I co-sign your statement, but sometimes you get caught up in the hype unwillingly.

Why even make a topic about it still, but back on topic, if you do get a stab-proof-vest, what if he stabs your face. Just avoid any hype innit. Anticipation is the first step to avoiding the situation.
Why make any topic for that matter, just need info from man's who know, as I aint got a clue about vest's ect.I co-sign your statement, but sometimes you get caught up in the hype unwillingly.
Seen what went down?

Seen what went down?
My bredrin was rotten started chatting bare fraff he got told to shut his mouth, even though his sh*t wasn't directed at anyone in perticular just the ramblings of a drunken fool. Man's tried it taking us for any pissheads. Bare 'Go on then's' and then one of them pulls out a shank, not gonna lie I was shook heart racing and sh*t, just grabbed my boy, and walked in the other direction.Pissed of majorly, I know am coming of overtly paranoid, but still, sh*t could've gone wrong I'm only 20 for f*ck sake. Jeez.

you did the right thing stilli'm just sayin ennitall that mum talk is wrecklessyou are the same guy that you were yesterdaynot really the wreckless typeso please do not insult my intelligence by talking to me as if your a totally different guyi dont actually want no trouble

you did the right thing stilli'm just sayin ennitall that mum talk is wrecklessyou are the same guy that you were yesterdaynot really the wreckless typeso please do not insult my intelligence by talking to me as if your a totally different guyi dont actually want no trouble
I dont either, havn't u worked out I'm a p*ssy?

I dont see the problem with the OP enquring about stab proof vest we live in a society where the younger generation minds is corrupted. Do your research before you do purchase one especially from eBay as i know many are not as described. i think its a case of "what you pay for you get" so invest in quality and count your lucky stars nothing happened to you last night, did you report the incident to the police? if you havent you should.

u man know u can get shifted for wearing a stab proof vest rightlive yur life look how long it took for sumthing like this to happen to u, u dn't have enemies so the chances are it won't happen again if u dn't allow it toaccept that sh*t happens and move on