Got Moved to last nite

OldSnake

stab proof vest for wat?go hard or go home
LOLOLOL
vest aint gonna stop man stabbing u in the leg or face and the way ur going on u seem the type that would say "GO ON THEN STAB ME....IM WEARING A VEST BLUD".. which would then make him stab a region that isn't protected.I think the best bet for you is get down the gym and bulk up because for someone to move to you on road like that for no reason you must look like a victim *no send*
:D
yh u can get shifted 4 havin 1 but after u explain u jus hav it 4 protection, hav no priors n no knofe on u, they will let u go but u gotta ask is it worth ur time1 other thingi promise you matepromise youone of those vests will not stop u frm getting stabbedthey cover ur lower abdominal region n sum of ur chest thats itwen these kids stab you it aint once and walk away, ur likely to get stuck about 14 times in diff places, leg, back, side, arm, neck, faceinfact ur MORE likely 2 get stabbed in ur leg bcoz ppl think 'it will only hurt him' but nah cuz you have major arteries thereso unless u want 2 go out in a tankjus try and gt over it and liv ur life, i no its hard and i aint tryna patronise u, bt try nt 2 let it effect u so much allow these cowardly little cunts makin u change ur life 2 suit themid get a shotgun b4 i got a vestall the best mate
strong posttopic is joke though

Guest Flat Ericó
Get urself a neck tattoo, a shape up and a couple slits in ur eyebrow and i pressume ur already black so thats 1 step done already.
haha

u man know u can get shifted for wearing a stab proof vest right
gass
was with my boy 2 years ago and a fed shifted him because he said that it (basically)he was planing to do harm or be in a position where harm can be done to him and was arrested on reasons of suspicion
yeah true. they can get your for wearing one. happend to my boy too.

lol @ requiring a vest for a one time incidentlol @ the opening title being 'got moved to last nite' then trying to send in the first few replies .. very not seriouslol @ a vest being illegal to wearlol @ calling him an informer, certain guys don't know what a snitch islol @ going to the gym and bulking upToo much fraffLondon is not for you.
are u an idiot?where in my post did i say thati said u can get shifted for wearing one, didn't say they would then press chargesabout fraff, read wat is written

So some cunts on a hype ting, moved to me and my bredrin last nite, one pulled a knife luckily man was just gassing But I'm seriously worried for my safety, might have gone wrong so easilyHow much for a decent breathable light-weight vest.like below?Dont trust the net for such purchases tbh for some reason.
KICKBOXINGThey'll end up deaded...

Guest LucaPiano

Blud if ur times up ur times up dont live life in fear, if u get stabbed and god says your times not up then you will be saved in hospital, put it this way hospital is god's court, he reviews the inncident and your previous history and decided if you deserve to stay alive or not./\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\_______________________/\_________/\__________________________________________________

• Upvote 1

Blud if ur times up ur times up dont live life in fear, if u get stabbed and god says your times not up then you will be saved in hospital, put it this way hospital is god's court, he reviews the inncident and your previous history and decided if you deserve to stay alive or not./\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\_______________________/\_________/\__________________________________________________
God doesn't exist player.

Guest LucaPiano
God doesn't exist player.
Mowhammed then