Got Moved to last nite

OldSnake

u man know u can get shifted for wearing a stab proof vest right
this is not true
these f*ck*ng guys
yh u can get shifted 4 havin 1 but after u explain u jus hav it 4 protection, hav no priors n no knofe on u, they will let u go but u gotta ask is it worth ur time
yeah true. they can get your for wearing one. happend to my boy too.
was with my boy 2 years ago and a fed shifted him because he said that it (basically)he was planing to do harm or be in a position where harm can be done to him and was arrested on reasons of suspicion
so even though i saw it happenand 2 other people have confirmed, i'm still making it up.

lol @ requiring a vest for a one time incidentlol @ the opening title being 'got moved to last nite' then trying to send in the first few replies .. very not seriouslol @ a vest being illegal to wearlol @ calling him an informer, certain guys don't know what a snitch islol @ going to the gym and bulking upToo much fraffLondon is not for you.

superstition's safe and all dat, but all these gifs and photoshop images, i just dont find em funny at all
das cos ur pissed u failed ur law degree. no body else but u and ur fam cares. live ur life let others live theirs or kill urself.

this is not true
these f*ck*ng guys
yh u can get shifted 4 havin 1 but after u explain u jus hav it 4 protection, hav no priors n no knofe on u, they will let u go but u gotta ask is it worth ur time
was with my boy 2 years ago and a fed shifted him because he said that it (basically)he was planing to do harm or be in a position where harm can be done to him and was arrested on reasons of suspicion
so even though i saw it happenand 2 other people have confirmed, i'm still making it up.
Your answer is in red, about idiot you jokerYou won't get shifted for merely wearing a vestShit, I seen a goon fresh out of pen, bop round my local town centre with it OVER his clothes..not gonna go through the dozens of other times

this is not true
these f*ck*ng guys
Your answer is in red, about idiot you jokerYou won't get shifted for merely wearing a vestShit, I seen a goon fresh out of pen, bop round my local town centre with it OVER his clothes..not gonna go through the dozens of other times
even tho oguy is a nigerian c*nt.. u know u just shot urself in the foot u fool. the highlithed part in RED is what the FED said or claimed they are SUSPECTING him of ..which is why he got arrested, not that is what actually happened. log off for 5 mins and go to the naughty corner.

this is not true
these f*ck*ng guys
Your answer is in red, about idiot you jokerYou won't get shifted for merely wearing a vest
wait so yur trying to argue that the fed was a mind readerhe looked into his mind and saw the part in redorhe stopped him for wearing a vest, and said that the vest gave him reason to believe the part in red was trueMEANINGhe got shifted for wearing a vest and what it COULD meanu f*ck*ng IDIOT

this is not true
these f*ck*ng guys
even tho oguy is a nigerian c*nt.. u know u just shot urself in the foot u fool. the highlithed part in RED is what the FED said or claimed they are SUSPECTING him of ..which is why he got arrested, not that is what actually happened. log off for 5 mins and go to the naughty corner.
so?
go back to sch. dunno wht ur asking

I NEVER SAID THAT IT WAS AN OFFENCEi said u can get shifted, never said u could get charged i even made it clear that it was because of what the vest could meany dn't people read properly be4 they reply

this is not true
these f*ck*ng guys
so?
go back to sch. dunno wht ur asking
well ur post made it out like the red bit means wearing a vest is an offence. which is NOT the case but is what oguy first saidmaybe im reading what u said wrong...
He said you can get shifted for wearing a vest.

O Guy said you can get arrseted for wearing a vest. People have interpreted it as it being illegal to wear.
he gave an example of why its possible to get shifted. that doesnt make it set in stone.u can get shifted for public disorder, not every fed is gonna bother arrresting you for it.

o guy isnt lying i heard something similar odb (old dirty bastard) got taken to court for rockin a vest but this is in the states time ago just before he died.apparently its classed as a fire arm and thats a fact but this is in america im not sure about over here but i imagine that from a police perspective anyone that has access to a vest has access to guns and need to be questioned therefore making it illegal. (however this is only for some states apparently)this is the case for BULLET PROOF vestsim not even joking when i say no one here knows it for a fact so best to go on the metropolitan police website and search there

O Guy said you can get arrseted for wearing a vest. People have interpreted it as it being illegal to wear.
he gave an example of why its possible to get shifted. that doesnt make it set in stone.u can get shifted for public disorder, not every fed is gonna bother arrresting you for it.
this is my point i dunno wot the rest of these guys are sayin but wearing a vest does not = getting arrested
smhi never said thati said u CAN get arrested not that u WILLi then gave an example to show how u CAN get arrested for wearing a vestdo sum man really need to be spoon fed like this?should i have explained how CAN = IT IS NOT NECCESSARILY CERTAIN, BUT IT IS POSSIBLESMH

dnt get the argumentif police c uand uve got a vest onand ur blackthey will quite logically think u r up 2 something dodgy bcoz lets be honest, if ur wearin a vest u are expectin to get shot/stabbedso if u r expectin 2 get shot/stabbed, by their logic u r up 2 summin dodgyobviously there isnt a law saying they are illegal but use ur head mate its something that can get u arrested

dnt get the argumentif police c uand uve got a vest onand ur blackthey will quite logically think u r up 2 something dodgy bcoz lets be honest, if ur wearin a vest u are expectin to get shot/stabbedso if u r expectin 2 get shot/stabbed, by their logic u r up 2 summin dodgyobviously there isnt a law saying they are illegal but use ur head mate
i honestly do not understand y this isn't obvious

it wasnt to u ive said bare times tht u jus worded it wrong. what im sayin is they arent actually arresting u for having the vest. i dunno how thats hard for u man to comprehend at vae victus thats wot ive been sayingbut seriously this topic maker should have been ended bit gifs and photoshops, what happened?
You and your cohorts happened.

it wasnt to u ive said bare times tht u jus worded it wrong. what im sayin is they arent actually arresting u for having the vest. i dunno how thats hard for u man to comprehend at vae victus thats wot ive been sayingbut seriously this topic maker should have been ended bit gifs and photoshops, what happened?
i actually get what u mean nowa vest can cause u to be arrested, but it by itself can never be the reason for the arrestmaybe i did word it wrong, but i still everybody should of got what i meant the first time around

I'm not sure if you were emphasising my point or going against it.All I was saying is he said it is possible to be arrested for possessing one as it creates suspicion for potential other crimes.