Got Moved to last nite

OldSnake

Awesome2 idiots going at it
have u noticed u only really send shots at ppl when someone else has first.jus sayin inniti dont want any trouble i jus wanna continue watching 24
u luv bunning man like dat :D :D :D :D
clean ur tounge fam
u want stripes, i'll hook u up l8r

have u noticed u only really send shots at ppl when someone else has first.jus sayin inniti dont want any trouble i jus wanna continue watching 24
Translation"stop ganging up on me"
no wot i meant was ur a faggot that hides behind a next man sending ur the type of breh that will try get a sly kick on someone when hes fighting some else. i know u aspire to be on an mma ting but it aitn gonna happen ur not built for it.
Brisco talks an abnormal amount of crap but there's truth in this.

at zamorak wot do u mean? its a fact that u are/were suspected of being a pedou dont me in real life so...
The question is; do you know yourself in real life? That's a question for you to think about, don't bother replying.
we can ask x amount of ppl from here who know me in real life tbh...
I said do you know yourself. You're telling me to ask other people if you know yourself. That's how I know you're a lost soul. Fin.

no wot i meant was ur a faggot that hides behind a next man sending ur the type of breh that will try get a sly kick on someone when hes fighting some else.
Hey if you punch my son, I kick you in the face. Simple.

no wot i meant was ur a faggot that hides behind a next man sending ur the type of breh that will try get a sly kick on someone when hes fighting some else.
Hmm..Using comedy to wriggle your way out of a threatening situation...Commendable I guess..

Hmm..Using comedy to wriggle your way out of a threatening situation...Commendable I guess..
You find this a threatening situation? :D PM Oldsnake. He'll be able to hook you up with a few things to keep you safe.

You find this a threatening situation? :D PM Oldsnake. He'll be able to hook you up with a few things to keep you safe.
I'm not the one trying to wriggle out of it. You're the kind of guy who gets boyed on road and tries to laugh with the group.

I'm not the one trying to wriggle out of it. You're the kind of guy who gets boyed on road and tries to laugh with the group.
Yo anime fagThis aint dragonball z and you aint no super saiyan so pipe down. You're becoming any Brisco.