Got Moved to last nite

OldSnake

O Guy said you can get arrseted for wearing a vest. People have interpreted it as it being illegal to wear.
he gave an example of why its possible to get shifted. that doesnt make it set in stone.u can get shifted for public disorder, not every fed is gonna bother arrresting you for it.
this is my point i dunno wot the rest of these guys are sayin but wearing a vest does not = getting arrested
smhi never said thati said u CAN get arrested not that u WILLi then gave an example to show how u CAN get arrested for wearing a vestdo sum man really need to be spoon fed like this?should i have explained how CAN = IT IS NOT NECCESSARILY CERTAIN, BUT IT IS POSSIBLESMH
lol at your logic, that can be applied to practically anythingYou 'CAN' get arrested for near enough anything but 8/10 chances are you won'tso your initial reply 'you know you man can get shifted for wearing a vest'comes like the little kid in school who always thought he knew moreeither way, f*ck this argument - it's silly.

Get urself a neck tattoo, a shape up and a couple slits in ur eyebrow and i pressume ur already black so thats 1 step done already.
haha
:D:D:D
Someone make this his avivq2ow6.gif
:D :D :D :D :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tooooo much

i know ive said it before but this title is too much
c/sits just the simplicity of it in conjunction with the all emotions which you can imagine were going through his head at the time
It come like he had a tear running down his cheek as he was typing this topic