Females with swag

Fresh

Seriously tho what kind of faggot makes a topic about "female swagger"all you lot having a deep discussion about it are also mad faggoty
Sorry but i am failing to understand how the topic connects to homosexual behaviour. So if you could please elaborate.
explain to me how it doesn't...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously tho what kind of faggot makes a topic about "female swagger"all you lot having a deep discussion about it are also mad faggoty
Sorry but i am failing to understand how the topic connects to homosexual behaviour. So if you could please elaborate.
To me yeah. Swagger is the way a person carries themeself, whether it's the way they move, talk & what they talk about or dress or whatever it just works & they are just those people that catch your eye & you think wow "She looks good, she has swagger."In this case topic starter asked what women have swagger. & i really don't see what is gay about it. Unless maybe it's just because swagger is not about a girl's sexual attributes & because you don't see any breasts or arse you feel robbed of the chance to wank yourself into a stupor...and to you that is the reason it is gay.But surprisingly enough my love, some people can see a lot more in women than just s.e.x.

To me yeah. Swagger is the way a person carries themeself, whether it's the way they move, talk & what they talk about or dress or whatever it just works & they are just those people that catch your eye & you think wow "She looks good, she has swagger."In this case topic starter asked what women have swagger. & i really don't see what is gay about it. Unless maybe it's just because swagger is not about a girl's sexual attributes & because you don't see any breasts or arse you feel robbed of the chance to wank yourself into a stupor...and to you that is the reason it is gay.But surprisingly enough my love, some people can see a lot more in women than just s.e.x.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

dont mistake me for some of these brothers here that post half naked pictures of fat black chicks in gee strings... that aint me...its the whole "swagger" thing i feel is patronizing sad and generally very homo... like to say swagger is all that makes up a person... My reference to this being homo is from the cliche homo fashion guru feel me... so my dear run along back to the love and life room