5 random facts about yo'self (fool)

hhhhhhh8

Yeah, put 5 random facts that other vip2ers don't know about you. Could be a good thread and will let people know a bit more about you. Any facts you want, likes, dislikes that kind of sh*t. Disclaimer: I don't particuliarly give a sh*t if it's been done before so there's not much point in telling me if it has.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wu-Tang

1. I beleive masturbation is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle2. I am a very healthy man3. I am cuurently having to make excuses not to link some girl I re-met that wants to sex myself I think4. I didnt think the above would sound as pathetic as I did when typing it5. Not long is how long that this post took me

1. I recently found 4 grey hairs on my head2. I was sick for 5 days after eating pizza calzone in lanzarote3. I used to have asthma4. I have an extra bone that pertudes from my left knee5. I once accidentally headbutted the glass sneez shield whilst getting salad from the salad bar infront of a packed pizza hut.

Guest Triple XXX

i was misdiagnosed last year n gt re-diagnosed last week as being bipolar or sutin, so all the pills n sh*t they gave me they gave me for no reason.i tried to order a prostitute before n failed, imma try againnothing else u dont already know

i was misdiagnosed last year n gt re-diagnosed last week as being bipolar or sutin, so all the pills n sh*t they gave me they gave me for no reason.i tried to order a prostitute before n failed, imma try againnothing else u dont already know
tell me u are lying pleaaaaaaaasefdgdfg :lol: How?its like failing to exhale

Guest Wu-Tang
1. I must be the only match going Liverpool supporting nigga
Lol @ how wrong you are.
ElaborateI dont see anyone apart from mix race people from time to time
Personally that would also fall under niggasbut most black males born in the 70s support pooland the next generation support utdnext generation, City, Chelsea maybe? Iuno.

Guest Triple XXX
im nt even sure tbh i was pilled out of my facejus gt a number n tried fone it then i was jus chattin sh*t, i think it was one of them saunas they wer tellin me to come there bt i was tellin her to come to my housein the end i jus fell asleep

im nt even sure tbh i was pilled out of my facejus gt a number n tried fone it then i was jus chattin sh*t, i think it was one of them saunas they wer tellin me to come there bt i was tellin her to come to my housein the end i jus fell asleep
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. My favourite manga to movie film is Death Note (when I first heard about the storyline it sounded sh*t, then I read a few of them and it was pretty sick).2. I suffer from depression.3. I have Chronic Insomnia.4. I lived in America for two years.5. I'm currently spending most of my days in the gym to build up around a tonne of muscle.