THE APPRENTICE 2009 - SERIES 5

Goddaz

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill

Kate wasn't robbed and you can tell the people who say this have no business accument.Please Messy tell me how you can employ a woman who markets a box of chocolates at £13 after 12 weeks of this show when there was a clear vivid lesson in week 2 - can you imagine Sir Alan giving her £250k budget oh lord...., yes she is talented but she isn't there in terms of the financial aspects but by god she has good team management skills.

what did gage post i missed it?
who reached the final and who won
Well considering I said it when there was around 7 people left, I had a 1 in 34 chance of getting it right :rolleyes:
You didn't make a wild guess tho. You said something along the lines of "apparently the final was filmed ages ago and was between Kate and Yasmina, Yasmina won"

Kate wasn't robbed and you can tell the people who say this have no business accument.Please Messy tell me how you can employ a woman who markets a box of chocolates at £13 after 12 weeks of this show when there was a clear vivid lesson in week 2 - can you imagine Sir Alan giving her £250k budget oh lord...., yes she is talented but she isn't there in terms of the financial aspects but by god she has good team management skills.
didnt take ur post seriously after this spelling fail