Does anyone still eat dinner with their family?

Parrist

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

i dontaint done since 02 prob, coicidentally that was also the last time i celebrated my birthday or christmasthank f*ck i dont live with them or see them anymore, my sis is the only one i care for rght now

i stay at home but these days its just me and my mum so i eat with her almost everyday.....except wen shes at her evening class. on fridays my girl comes 2 eat with us too n we get a takeawayi see my dad once a week and sit and eat with him and his wifeso in short...yeah

Guest Logster

My mum does a family sit down meal at least once a weekKeeps us all tightIts nice seeing as my dad is away so oftenI will endeavour to do the same in my houseWill even invite my siblings and their fam in the future

rehhhhwas my parents the o nly ones who used to make us kids eat at the table whilst they was infront of the tv......nowadays i jus do this automatically n cus my bro is there thats wen im at parents yardnow its in bed, on setee, on stairs everywhre