Wolverine: X-Men Origins

pyrouk

Crank >>> This piece of sh*t.lol@changing Dog into Victor Creedlol@having Victor shout JIMMY after him all the f*ck*ng timelol@him losing his memories in the modern era so there's f*ckloads of people who knew all about him and could tell him whatever he needed to knowlol@Fred Dukes being hench and a special ops guy then just getting really fat. The way I thought that was meant to be Strong Guy from X Factor for about a half hour and couldn't work out why they called him Fred instead of Guido.lol@William Stryker being head of Weapon X. WHY BOTHER PAYING PATRICK STEWART FOR A CAMEO AT THE END AS XAVIER BUT THEN USING A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ACTOR FOR STRYKER?Jesus f*ck*ng christ this film was a piece of sh*t. Worse than flying Hulk dogs and Bruce Banner's dad being alive. Worse than Jennifer Garner's acting in Daredevil. Worse than the entireity of Fantastic Four: Rise of the Butthole Surfer. This sh*t was about as good as the Captain America film from 1990. Worse than Dolph Lundgren as The Punisher.Fairplay to Jackman, Shrieber, Reynolds, Will.I.Am and whoever the guy playing Stryker was. They did well in their roles and actually felt like the characters. This film to me is just like when a shitty writer comes on board the comics and writes a completely f*ck*ng stupid arc and ruins the backstory. You want to just pretend it never happened and move on, but it will exist forever.There won't be a sequel. This film is getting slewed to the neck by critics and it won't make money after the first 2 weeks like most superhero films.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crank >>> This piece of sh*t.lol@changing Dog into Victor Creedlol@having Victor shout JIMMY after him all the f*ck*ng timelol@him losing his memories in the modern era so there's f*ckloads of people who knew all about him and could tell him whatever he needed to knowlol@Fred Dukes being hench and a special ops guy then just getting really fat. The way I thought that was meant to be Strong Guy from X Factor for about a half hour and couldn't work out why they called him Fred instead of Guido.lol@William Stryker being head of Weapon X. WHY BOTHER PAYING PATRICK STEWART FOR A CAMEO AT THE END AS XAVIER BUT THEN USING A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ACTOR FOR STRYKER?Jesus f*ck*ng christ this film was a piece of sh*t. Worse than flying Hulk dogs and Bruce Banner's dad being alive. Worse than Jennifer Garner's acting in Daredevil. Worse than the entireity of Fantastic Four: Rise of the Butthole Surfer. This sh*t was about as good as the Captain America film from 1990. Worse than Dolph Lundgren as The Punisher.Fairplay to Jackman, Shrieber, Reynolds, Will.I.Am and whoever the guy playing Stryker was. They did well in their roles and actually felt like the characters. This film to me is just like when a shitty writer comes on board the comics and writes a completely f*ck*ng stupid arc and ruins the backstory. You want to just pretend it never happened and move on, but it will exist forever.There won't be a sequel. This film is getting slewed to the neck by critics and it won't make money after the first 2 weeks like most superhero films.
the fan in me c/s you to the strength of allahwat was yur name be4?

didn't go in the end, couldn't be botheredbut 1 of my bredrins managed to get ahold of 2 copies of Blackest Night #0 and he dropped me onebrakka brakka/the street fighter II turbo comics are decent