Wolverine: X-Men Origins

pyrouk

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't go in the end, couldn't be botheredbut 1 of my bredrins managed to get ahold of 2 copies of Blackest Night #0 and he dropped me onebrakka brakka/the street fighter II turbo comics are decent
thiswas fully creasing the at the actual reason dan is in sf 4

didn't go in the end, couldn't be botheredbut 1 of my bredrins managed to get ahold of 2 copies of Blackest Night #0 and he dropped me onebrakka brakka/the street fighter II turbo comics are decent
Is it true capcom put him in to take the piss outta SNK ?

Is it true capcom put him in to take the piss outta SNK ?
he's hole character is taking the piss out of snk

Decent film. Weren't expecting alot anyways. The effects were alot, not about watching that copy without the CGI otherwise its pointless.Lol @ guys hyping when they are sitting in other peoples seats. Made them walk to the front of the cinema then they had the cheek to say something. Got told to shut the f*ck up and never heard a word again.

f*ck off! I never stay till the end of credits! I just saw them stop Stryker and assumed it was over.

Depending on which theater the movie was shown in, one of two possible endings then appear following the credits. The first only depicts Weapon XI's hand reaching out from the rubble of the nuclear complex to touch his severed head, whereupon the head comes to life and makes a brief hushing sound before the scene fades to black; breaking the fourth wall like the Deadpool comics. The second alternate scene shows Wolverine drinking at a bar in Japan. The female bartender asks if he is drinking to forget; Wolverine replies that he's drinking to remember.

Decent film. Weren't expecting alot anyways. The effects were alot, not about watching that copy without the CGI otherwise its pointless.Lol @ guys hyping when they are sitting in other peoples seats. Made them walk to the front of the cinema then they had the cheek to say something. Got told to shut the f*ck up and never heard a word again.
Its about 3 scenes max that were not complete in the workprint version, 1 being a view of Africa when they are in the plane, WOW

f*ck off! I never stay till the end of credits! I just saw them stop Stryker and assumed it was over.
Depending on which theater the movie was shown in, one of two possible endings then appear following the credits. The first only depicts Weapon XI's hand reaching out from the rubble of the nuclear complex to touch his severed head, whereupon the head comes to life and makes a brief hushing sound before the scene fades to black; breaking the fourth wall like the Deadpool comics. The second alternate scene shows Wolverine drinking at a bar in Japan. The female bartender asks if he is drinking to forget; Wolverine replies that he's drinking to remember.
I saw the bar one, we almost kicked out aswell. :ghost:

Its about 3 scenes max that were not complete in the workprint version, 1 being a view of Africa when they are in the plane, WOW
Whatever, Jerome.

• 4 weeks later...