Wolverine: X-Men Origins

pyrouk

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Reynolds NEEDS to do a Deadpool film. It would make a lot of money at the box office if it was written properly./They made Sabretooth Wolverine's brother. It was all downhill from there.
no way!?!
I TYPED BIG WORDS FOR NO REASONI swear Sabretooth was the son of that Friend of humanity guy.

i thought it was pretty good.it did the job of explaining Wolverines story.didn't long it out as much as i thought it would.and the introduction of Deadpool and Gambit was a nice touch.you're never gonna get it bang 100% to the comics, thats why comics still hold weight.but for what it's worth it was good.
I havent seen this yet but this 'you're never gonna get it bang 100% to the comics, thats why comics still hold weight.' got my attention. they can get it bang on imo BUT i do think its a bit of a tough situation. Everyone i spoke to about watchmen so far, who knew nothing about the comics or hasnt read comics before told me it was sh*t/ not enough action/ boring. This is one side to it, when you make it true to how it should be aka how the comic is alot of people dont like it but obviously the 'original fans' do. then theres the other side with making it bare action, lack of structure when it comes to the story. people that arent comic fans think its sick, comic fans are disappointed at the story being butchered. it seems pretty hard to get the balance right without swaying to one side or the other. i've yet to see a film hit the balance of the two and have both types of viewers pleased and impressed.
i never read the watchmen comicsbut i still thought the film was brilliant but i get what yur saying

After me seeing it again tonight with my mate and clocking even more ridiculous sh*t I mustve blocked out in the first viewing. lol@Weapon XI being called Deadpool WITH f*ck*ng CYCLOPS LAZER EYES AND SWORDS IN HIS HANDS AND HIS MOUTH SEWN SHUT. And how you going to par Ryan Reynolds off by having to act in action scenes with his f*ck*ng face closed. It wasn't even 'Weapon XI made in his image'. They made it clear it was Wade Wilson.lol@Agent Zero being in the team along with The Blob but no Mavericklol@Xavier walkingBoy. Film was way too cheesy. I swear the scene where Wolverine is looking at his claws in the old folks place the cgi looks fake as f*ck like they didnt even bother touching it up after it leaked.It's awful. I won't even be buying the DVD.

[DE-VELOPMENT]FILM WAS WAY TOO HEAVY, YOU BLACK SOMALIAN UR NOT READYYY[DE-VELOPMENT]THERES A PART AFTER THE FADE TO BLACK AT THE END BEWAREAFTER THE LONG CREDITS THERE'S ANOTHER BIT BUT A BIT LONG TO WAIT STILL/caps
Yeah its nothing major TBH
what is iti think i missed it

After me seeing it again tonight with my mate and clocking even more ridiculous sh*t I mustve blocked out in the first viewing. lol@Weapon XI being called Deadpool WITH f*ck*ng CYCLOPS LAZER EYES AND SWORDS IN HIS HANDS AND HIS MOUTH SEWN SHUT. And how you going to par Ryan Reynolds off by having to act in action scenes with his f*ck*ng face closed. It wasn't even 'Weapon XI made in his image'. They made it clear it was Wade Wilson.lol@Agent Zero being in the team along with The Blob but no Mavericklol@Xavier walkingBoy. Film was way too cheesy. I swear the scene where Wolverine is looking at his claws in the old folks place the cgi looks fake as f*ck like they didnt even bother touching it up after it leaked.It's awful. I won't even be buying the DVD.
agent x is maveric