petrol

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know if u get caught speeding, in some cases,dont they give you a choice to go on some kind of speed awareness course instead of getting points ?
Yh sometimes but you have to pay £90 for the course
arr right i see, does that apply for when your still on your 2 year probation though ?or would it only only apply for those who have been driving longer and are past the probation stage ?

Camera between Ilford and Barking junction DOESNT work (both directions)Camera between Redbridge and ilford doesnt work but they just put a new one in just after the old one (in the last month)...not sure if if works yetdont f*ck around with that camera just after the barking junction on the flyover going towards the A13 coz that worksand the camera just after walthamstow (next to the Ikea) going towards wood green WORKS
ALSOCamera between Ilford junction and redbridge junction doesnt work confirmed it yesterday

You know if u get caught speeding, in some cases,dont they give you a choice to go on some kind of speed awareness course instead of getting points ?
arr right i see, does that apply for when your still on your 2 year probation though ?or would it only only apply for those who have been driving longer and are past the probation stage ?
It doesnt matter, I no people its been offered to in both categories

I read to the third page and couldnt go any furtherOH MY GOD!!!!!I know these have most likely been answered butThe petrol pump cuts off once its full.There is a reserve in your tank so even though your metre will show full its only an estimated line ints not exact so when you go into the red depending on your car you will get a good few miles before you actually need to Fill up again.As for spending 15£ a day welllll boy like everybody else says where are you driving too, and use your gear stick once in a while!LOL@ putting it in 5th gear when your doing 30!! LOL AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA @ THE Micra comment! Ohhhhhhhhhhh dear god! hahahehe Bless these new era boys who dont even know what going on with there car!

I read to the third page and couldnt go any furtherOH MY GOD!!!!!I know these have most likely been answered butThe petrol pump cuts off once its full.There is a reserve in your tank so even though your metre will show full its only an estimated line ints not exact so when you go into the red depending on your car you will get a good few miles before you actually need to Fill up again.As for spending 15£ a day welllll boy like everybody else says where are you driving too, and use your gear stick once in a while!LOL@ putting it in 5th gear when your doing 30!! LOL AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA @ THE Micra comment! Ohhhhhhhhhhh dear god! hahahehe Bless these new era boys who dont even know what going on with there car!
quite you bosh.it works

Oh and my mechanics teacher uses to tell me that you only lose out on MPG as an average once u travel more than 70 mph coz if u think about it if u accelerate u are burning more fuel but that compensates because u are traveling a further distance in a specific amount of time.

It doesnt matter, I no people its been offered to in both categories
arrr right thats good so say u got 3 points already but only do a little bit over the speed limit, you may still be eligable for the speed awareness course. * notes down for future reference just incase *i have always cars up my arse, but im doin 30mph exact but then i look at the sat nav and at times it says im doing like 27mphis there any chance my speed gage is wrong somehow ?

i have always cars up my arse, but im doin 30mph exact but then i look at the sat nav and at times it says im doing like 27mphis there any chance my speed gage is wrong somehow ?
Car speedometers are normally out by a few mph by default, reason for this is because of speed safety as speeding is an absolute offence it would not be good for car manufacturers to produce speedos that under-read and then get their names sullied in court when it is shown that the speedo was innacurate, considering this your actual mileage on your car will also be out (over read) thats where mileage correction comes inthe faster you drive the lest accurate your speedo is, so the satnav is more accurate

i have always cars up my arse, but im doin 30mph exact but then i look at the sat nav and at times it says im doing like 27mphis there any chance my speed gage is wrong somehow ?
Car speedometers are normally out by a few mph by default, reason for this is because of speed safety as speeding is an absolute offence it would not be good for car manufacturers to produce speedos that under-read and then get their names sullied in court when it is shown that the speedo was innacuratethe faster you drive the lest accurate your speedo is, so the satnav is more accurate
cheers for that, explains a lot of things i have often wondered.