petrol

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
i fill up my tank for £98 and a bit and lasts longer than. u should jus fill up once and see how u manage it. the people who put bit by bit just spend about the same or more than those who fill up one time imo
this may seem dumbbut how do u know when ur tank is full?will it jus overflow? or do u tap it n tell by the sound?

i fill up my tank for £98 and a bit and lasts longer than. u should jus fill up once and see how u manage it. the people who put bit by bit just spend about the same or more than those who fill up one time imo
this may seem dumbbut how do u know when ur tank is full?will it jus overflow? or do u tap it n tell by the sound?
Pump automatically cuts out

Guest Triple XXX
ohi see

ohi see
loll havebt u ever filled up your tank b4? as above...

ohi see
The pump has never cut out for me. And I have turned on the engine and it's at tyhe full marker.Does it definately cut off? If so I will just squeeze till the pump stops rather than worrying if it will overflow and spill out fo the car.

Guest Triple XXX
ohi see
nah tbh i just guess hw much i want, most i put in was 20

ohi see
The pump has never cut out for me. And I have turned on the engine and it's at tyhe full marker.Does it definately cut off? If so I will just squeeze till the pump stops rather than worrying if it will overflow and spill out fo the car.
they do cut off as far as its been my experience. its as if theres a sensor in the pump that turns off the flow when petrol touches it, indicating that its full. so all you need to do is just top it up a bit. i clearly hear something click when its full, only thing is to make sure you still put some more in it cos u can squeeze a bit more in it.. thieving stations must have something that makes it go off when its only 98% full.

£15 a week is too much.. you should spend £30 a month.
What are you basing that figure on though lol????Certain man.
i'm just saying innit.. if i was him i'd spend £30 a month if anything.. he's spending £60 a month so he might as well half that figure..
the first post said 15 a day.nd how r u gonna jus say 'ye he should jus half that' with nothing to base ur answer on.this post is the culminating proof of everything bad ever said about u.feelings were caught.and it cuts off. ur engine cant jus overflow.lol
ohh i misread i thought it was a week