T.I. is going to the pokey for a year and a day :(

Sozes

i think i remember this ..... one of his boys snitched on him i think it was a bodyguarda year for that charge seems very lightthey do have special places for high profile inmates but....would they give that sorta facility to a black rapper on gun charges?

i think i remember this ..... one of his boys snitched on him i think it was a bodyguarda year for that charge seems very lightthey do have special places for high profile inmates but....would they give that sorta facility to a black rapper on gun charges?
with money

When it comes to certain man people try and look past sh*t thats blaitantly obviousAs 50 said you CANNOT find a law written ANYWHERE that says if you get caught buying A BAG OF STRAPS AND SILENCERS your gonna get 1 year community service, one year of jail time and a fine WITH PREVIOUS FELONIES.Really an truely after you've taken in this information all it comes down to is what term YOU prefer to use when speaking on TIP:-RatSnitchPolice InformantSuper Grassetc etc so on and so forth/LOL @ thinking anyone thats actually dangerous will be able to get close enough to scratch TIP in jail