Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest Triple XXX

gwan Prince William, big moves/saw the nicest girl ive seen up here gettin off the bus as i was gettin onlooked like the mum from my wife and kidsfelt to just say f*ck the bus and follow here but i was already latedamn i could see the lust in her eyes aswell we made eye contact for a good 4 seconds i was jus lickin my lips n shitdamn again

gwan Prince William, big moves/saw the nicest girl ive seen up here gettin off the bus as i was gettin onlooked like the mum from my wife and kidsfelt to just say f*ck the bus and follow here but i was already latedamn i could see the lust in her eyes aswell we made eye contact for a good 4 seconds i was jus lickin my lips n shitdamn again
reminds of one time i was on the bus all the way hillingdon, some white girl in 8inch heels and tight dress was on the busits like 8pm pitch black darknessthen when its her stop randomly it was my stop too,next thing i see 2 other hungry looking dudes following her of the bus as im walking now i see her buss some quick sprint round the corner to leave them to thirsty dudes in her heels :D

so the last i heard, her man come in, and she was askin why he's grabbin her arm like thatthe phone locked. it's been 24 hours. should i call to see if she's ok, or will that fuel the fire?

Text her to say you just wanna check she's cool and that if you don't get a reply you're gonna phone her to make sure. That way if she's just not chatting to you coz of the boyfriend she'll hopefully reply at least to say she's cool.Vent:The chick who was bugging me last week when I told her to stop texting me... She texted me again today on some "Hey. How are you? What you up to?x" tip! WTF! This bitch is beyond hardheaded!

swear uni (at least in halls) come like secondary school (on mental maturity levels) just with way more sex thrown inwha gwan with guys showing emotions as well? bare moistnessis this real life?(directed at guys who don't live the 24-7 road life)

Guest Esquilax

Apparently small things over a period of time, not notifying my boss if I'm going to be late, being a bit too over zealous with certain acts n stuffProper rookie mistakes but you knowWas devastated at the time, loved that jobLooking elsewhere today, writing applications n CV's n shitAt least I have a fairly good leg up and a lot of contacts right nowChin up etc

Guest Awesome Kong

This certain girl is pissing me off. I have two options, to either delete her from my facebook or get one of my friends to have sexual intercourse with her.