Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Apparently small things over a period of time, not notifying my boss if I'm going to be late, being a bit too over zealous with certain acts n stuffProper rookie mistakes but you knowWas devastated at the time, loved that jobLooking elsewhere today, writing applications n CV's n shitAt least I have a fairly good leg up and a lot of contacts right nowChin up etc
What did you do exactly when you say 'over zealous'?

Guest Esquilax

They said they don't feel they can trust me anymoreBECAUSETheres a website we use to plug bands n sh*t on, and the person who runs the music section of that site has their own personal BLOG which she updates with her own stuff. Someone went on her personal blog and made an insulting comment and they traced the IP address back to a computer in my department. So everyone thinks I did it even though I maintain (and will maintain forever) that it wasn't me.But my bos said even if that didn't happen, I still probably would have gotten fired lulz

Guest Esquilax

And when I say over zealous I mean that I tried to organize an interview with an artist in a magazine without consulting anyone

Guest Esquilax
its nuffin esquilax ur young, you've got a decent amount of time at a good company to put on your cv and you said u have contacts you can do this ting mannnn
Pos'd for the good vibes

Guest Esquilax

I was never late on a daily basisOne time I took a 2.5 hour lunch break by accident. I told my dpt but not my boss directlyThat's what he didn't like I think; I'd always notify other people and not him directly

Guest Lemons
I was never late on a daily basisOne time I took a 2.5 hour lunch break by accident. I told my dpt but not my boss directlyThat's what he didn't like I think; I'd always notify other people and not him directly
Fell asleep in Mac D's?