Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

kid at work is the most accident prone guy, im having to school him on health and safety, which is not my job. guy burnt himself with a f*ck*ng wallpaper steamer last week and dropped a f*ck*ng lintel on my finger today. knocks sh*t over all the time, wish he wud wake the f*ck up, pretty sure this stoner is gonna cut his hand off soon.

Guest Triple XXX

hmmm this chick wants me to go all the way to Canterbury to link herall tellinman her head game is on pointbut thats just longid rather jus stay here with the below average head giverits usually dead for e anyways

hmmm this chick wants me to go all the way to Canterbury to link herall tellinman her head game is on pointbut thats just longid rather jus stay here with the below average head giverits usually dead for e anyways
Bruv. Go. You need to get out a bit.You heard back from that job yet?Vent:Just fininshed my CV. Gotta get comments from friends now and then can finally send to this dude. He's gonna think I'm a f*ck*ng time waste after how long it's taken! I seriously let myself down some times!

ffs i've just spent the last 4 hours listening to my flatmate crying over his girlfriend because he believes she's cheated on him.he's completely misinterpreted a conversation between her and someone else, and hes in a complete state atm.i fully understand (imagine) what he must be feeling to have found this out but he will not listen to me when i say to him its not what he thinks. (not defending her but seriously the conversation was nothing). hes over analysed and i cant make him see sense. hes now left to go f*ck up the supposed guy she cheated on and i couldnt stop him. His parents even travelled 3 hours at this time of night to come and speak to him (aweseme parents though to provide that kind of support). im also f*ck*ng tired and i haven't done my work for tomorrow.

Guest Esquilax
ffs i've just spent the last 4 hours listening to my flatmate crying over his girlfriend because he believes she's cheated on him.he's completely misinterpreted a conversation between her and someone else, and hes in a complete state atm.i fully understand (imagine) what he must be feeling to have found this out but he will not listen to me when i say to him its not what he thinks. (not defending her but seriously the conversation was nothing). hes over analysed and i cant make him see sense. hes now left to go f*ck up the supposed guy she cheated on and i couldnt stop him. His parents even travelled 3 hours at this time of night to come and speak to him (aweseme parents though to provide that kind of support). im also f*ck*ng tired and i haven't done my work for tomorrow.
They must have f*cked up somewhere along the line to have raised such a raging p*ssy
  • Upvote 2

They must have f*cked up somewhere along the line to have raised such a raging p*ssy
LOL

Guest Triple XXX
ive never understood why anyone would want to f*ck up the guy, unless he was in the circle n did that sh*t to spite youthe girl is equally at faultid do her first tbh before i analyse the situation n decide how to move

you know when someone is just constantly negativelike negativity pervades every part of their lifean when you tell them of your plans they jus rubbish them or talk about all the things that could go wrong and same if you suggest something they can do to improve their livesall im hearing is 'no but what if?'it is terribly draining

• Upvote 1

i hate doing a sh*t outside of home and someone walks in the toilets, do you stay silent or keep on pushin
Depends on the cubicle doors, if they can see bits of your jeans all wrapped round your ankle the damage is done. If the door touches the floor just stealth it out.
Stealth movements >>>>>metal-gear-solid.jpgTTKK

Guest Triple XXX
they wer sopposed to phone Monday or Tuesdayaint heard shitn i thought the interview went very well, i did better than the phone interview
yea they jus foned me, i didnt get itcos i have no experience in a target driven environment or some sh*t